• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob V4 Daytona's

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
I take it that the ARF dials are still better than these current dials which are in these Noob V4’s?

The best 116500 black dial version is V3 first production lot. Subdials are slightly fatter than the V4 and slightly less glossy

With gen gasket, CF bezel and ARF bracelet (with Noob sels)

V4 is really good version for me. Don't need change bezel...

Reactions: Tijdwijzer

Jammydodger79

15/10/18
Need a sanity check.
I can lay hands on a Noob v4, or a V3 with an ARF bracelet and a CF bezel.
I'm fairly certain the V3 is where I'm going to go.

Am I right in that choice?

rek00001

24/4/13
I'm interested in the SS (white gold) with blue dial. Anyone have experience with it ?

MadWatcher

Known Member
20/3/19
I'm interested in the SS (white gold) with blue dial. Anyone have experience with it ?

The sub dials doesn't have individual sunburst which is a major tell. Also the SEL doesn't protrude like it does on the gen.

You should search for the 116509 thread and read about it there.

Last edited:

stevier88

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
16/12/19
U.K

Dial is the biggest flaw with this, then the bezel for me.

ZOQFsD.jpg

ZOQf9Y.jpg

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Just got my QC pictures...

What makes you think it's a v3? What bothers you on this watch?

Also please refrain from posting all of your QC pics. One or 2 is enough to illustrate your point, and the side/back/timegrapher are not going to say anything about v3 Vs. v4

Reactions: zkramez

stevier88

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
16/12/19
U.K
I m also waiting for a v4 version with correct subdials (bezel is easy to swap with a better one)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aftermarket bezel looks pretty spot on, personally don’t think you would gain much going gen. the dial is definitely where you would benefit from an upgrade. Hopefully the v4 can get a bit closer. Still a great watch so I’m going to hang onto it.