• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob V4 Daytona's

nightowl77

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/6/22
Asia
Can a normal watchsmith service a 4130 movement? Thinking if servicing my daytona. Wondering if I should go to a local watchsmith or find anyone in RWI

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go
Can a normal watchsmith service a 4130 movement? Thinking if servicing my daytona. Wondering if I should go to a local watchsmith or find anyone in RWI
I would only have a local watchmaker service it if they have experience with the Rolex 4130 movement. If not, have a forum watchmaker do it. Would be a good idea to put gen reversing wheels in as well.

Reactions: nightowl77

nightowl77

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/6/22
Asia
Can anyone recommend me on where to get an ARF strap with clasp for the Noob V4 Daytona? Asked InTime but they said ARF no longer sell spare parts? Help pls! Thanks alot

Richangelo76

Horology Curious
15/7/22
I am one of the very few to own a clean factory V4 black dial Daytona.. I don’t believe that it has been released yet or announced from the factory. I guess I was told from the big cheese himself that this is the best Daytona on the market that is, that is not a Gen.. I will post pics in roughly 12 days.. what happened was I ordered my brother-in-law, the V3 Daytona from Clean it arrived damaged so they sent me the V4.. I did a side-by-side comparison with the identical watch that a friend of mine has I must say it’s pretty damn close.. the only picture I have at the moment is a picture of the Daytona along with three other watches I ordered from Clean

Richangelo76

Horology Curious
15/7/22
I am one of the very few to own a clean factory V4 black dial Daytona.. I don’t believe that it has been released yet or announced from the factory. I guess I was told from the big cheese himself that this is the best Daytona on the market that is, that is not a Gen.. I will post pics in roughly 12 days.. what happened was I ordered my brother-in-law, the V3 Daytona from Clean it arrived damaged so they sent me the V4.. I did a side-by-side comparison with the identical watch that a friend of mine has I must say it’s pretty damn close.. the only picture I have at the moment is a picture of the Daytona along with three other watches I ordered from Clean
I ordered the Daytona for my brother-in-law, so he actually has it. He thinks the watch is too small for his wrist, so I ordered him the deep sea. we are trading all I want that Daytona...

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
Sono uno dei pochissimi a possedere un quadrante nero V4 di fabbrica pulito Daytona.. Non credo che sia stato ancora rilasciato o annunciato dalla fabbrica. Immagino che mi sia stato detto dallo stesso Big Cheese che questa è la migliore Daytona sul mercato, cioè non è una Gen.. Pubblicherò le foto tra circa 12 giorni.. quello che è successo è che ho ordinato a mio cognato , il V3 Daytona della Clean è arrivato danneggiato quindi mi hanno mandato il V4.. ho fatto un confronto fianco a fianco con l'orologio identico che ha un mio amico devo dire che è dannatamente vicino.. l'unica foto che ho al momento c'è una foto del Daytona insieme ad altri tre orologi che ho ordinato da Clean
V4 clean? :))))))))

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Who told you that it was a v4? How would you have one of its not been released by the factory? Factories tend to announce before they manufacture so this sounds strange

Bunbun

Horology Curious
15/3/15
Hi all, newbie here, may i ask which is the best carbon ceramic daytona panda to purchase as of now? ☺️

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Hi all, newbie here, may i ask which is the best carbon ceramic daytona panda to purchase as of now? ☺️

Same answer as when ya asked in the Panerai section.

My understanding is Noob is no more (except M2M) with BTF & clean the top tier offerings at present. Which one, I have no idea, so happy reading.

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
Yes. As it happens usually.
There is no announcement from any dealer, just a rando who never ordered anything gets a special model that only one was made of.
Typical standard.
Who told you that it was a v4? How would you have one of its not been released by the factory? Factories tend to announce before they manufacture so this sounds strange
Go to Instagram. @superduper1:3reps sells them.

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
Same answer as when ya asked in the Panerai section.

My understanding is Noob is no more (except M2M) with BTF & clean the top tier offerings at present. Which one, I have no idea, so happy reading.
GIF by Groundhog Day

• Haha
Reactions: P..DR..D