• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NOOB Pepsi GMT 126710 BLRO mini review

Mark1937

Respected Member
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
gen mark 3 insert is really close to the latest Noob version. The first batch Noob was too brown...

Vvvlllooo

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/15
Where did you find it bro??

Not mine, I wish...but found this on the Rolex Forum, sorry for the confusion. Someone damaged their insert and this was the replacement. I agree with Marco1937.

Reactions: Neo_7

Neo_7

Follow the white rabbit
Certified
12/10/19
EU
Not mine, I wish...but found this on the Rolex Forum, sorry for the confusion. Someone damaged their insert and this was the replacement. I agree with Marco1937.

Ahhh ok fine... no worries... :)

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Vvvlllooo

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/15
I know, the lighting plays into it but what do you think? On another note..check out below as the vr3186 may be an option, cross your fingers.

Screen-Shot-2020-03-12-at-2.04.49-PM863326fa0bc729ce.png

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...5-rolex-gmt-pepsi-noob-126710-blro-904l/page3

Reactions: leo6929

Dissemination

Renowned Member
15/6/19
San Jose, CA
In light of being able to use the new movements, I'm planning getting one of these with gen DW and crystal. Must finish my other franken projects first tho... must... hold... off

ACE1989

Getting To Know The Place
17/2/20
Ok I have a question. Money aside and if one was to not want to wait for an arf Pepsi or noob clone gmt theoretically is it possible to swap the movt from the arf clone into the noob? From what I gather at this moment that would be the most ideal watch chs non time bomb best bezel and good rehaut plus you get an arf oyster bracelet too :p haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vvvlllooo

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/15
Ok I have a question. Money aside and if one was to not want to wait for an arf Pepsi or noob clone gmt theoretically is it possible to swap the movt from the arf clone into the noob? From what I gather at this moment that would be the most ideal watch chs non time bomb best bezel and good rehaut plus you get an arf oyster bracelet too :p haha

you know what..you are correct..it is likely it will all fit! im starting to see the trend..you constantly have to buy at least two of these watches and mix match..these guys are in bed with each other i swear

ACE1989

Getting To Know The Place
17/2/20
you know what..you are correct..it is likely it will all fit! im starting to see the trend..you constantly have to buy at least two of these watches and mix match..these guys are in bed with each other i swear

I just got my noob Daytona v3 got the ARF bracelet and getting a bunch of gen parts to mod. What I’m finding is looking for which company has the best base to start with. I just want a real reliable movt and a good base of esthetics.

Betty007

Do not accept unsolicited offers
17/3/20
Hello, I am new member that has followed this forum for awhile.

This thread is massive so it might have been covered before.

I have this Pepsi Noob. I have a question about the movement. In the description on Puretime it states that you adjust the hour and date by turning it clockwise. Mine watch I have to turn it counter-clockwise. What is correct for the Noob Pepsi?

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Hello, I am new member that has followed this forum for awhile.

This thread is massive so it might have been covered before.

I have this Pepsi Noob. I have a question about the movement. In the description on Puretime it states that you adjust the hour and date by turning it clockwise. Mine watch I have to turn it counter-clockwise. What is correct for the Noob Pepsi?

See How to set your timebomb movement bro.

Reactions: Betty007

Vvvlllooo

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/15
Betty007
Yes that is correct. It does not turn like gen. Gen is clockwise while Noob is counter clockwise. The movement is just a decorated 2824 made to look like a 3186.

Reactions: Betty007