• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

No Love for Sead/Supermirrors

Capt. Obvious

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/5/13
True.
OP at least hasn't gone down that road.

He could now take the even higher road and apologise to Sead for lashing out... that is once he receives his watch and sees sense.

vquin22

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/10/14
Hey man,

Sead is a great dealer. I'm sorry you had issues with him but it might because of your location.

I live in CONUS and had no issues, smooth transactions. You just have to email him a bunch of times to sometimes remind him but keep in mind he always has some of the best value watches. He has them 40-50$ than other dealers sometimes and practically has EVERYTHING. To me, that value is hard to find.

Bad experiences leave a bad taste, but trust me, Sead is a great dealer.

kire612002

Known Member
30/1/14
This thread achieved the exactly opposite effect of what the op's intention was.

Sent from my iPhone

Niko

Renowned Member
25/7/06
Sead is one of the best, and his reply to this thread was first class.

N.

ghosty999

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/5/14
If you want to choose your postage option... go buy a gen

ozon1969

Banned
24/9/14
@ gvln (Op)
I hope by now you are feeling better since it has been a tough time for you. I think you are smarter than people here give you credit for. You have been been spending a long time in isolation to come up with your next marketing stunt and man, you did it. What a great way to get Sead the credit he deserves from the members over here. But you must feel alone and misunderstood, I feel sorry for that. Really! I can't imagine how it must be over there, and feel it's a dark place where everything is in a different perspective and time seems to have come to a halt. I hope the watch you ordered will make it there to help see things in a different perspective. Hope to see more of your work soon!

@ sead1999
As a rep buyer I think I am responsible to do some research before making a deal with a seller and expect the seller to do the same. If you had spend just a little time researching the Op's address, you might have found him as a resident of a mental hospital and reconsider the "safe" shipping options...
Just saying...
Keep up the good work Sead1999!
[emoji7]

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
If you want to choose your postage option... go buy a gen

Or, if you want to choose your postage option... who should forfeit your right to guaranteed delivery and accept full responsibility for any shipping/customs loss.

sead1999

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
28/2/07
Or, if you want to choose your postage option... who should forfeit your right to guaranteed delivery and accept full responsibility for any shipping/customs loss.

exactly
u want to choose, no problem
for me that solution would be perfect too
but noone would do it do

we all have to play the safe game for the sake of buyer and for seller

the worst thing is that he bought from me before and yes i shipped ems to him (checked records) but that time was available and i had no issues.
things change and shippings change too (same thing like chicago customs, they were the safest, now not so much), i did the right thing in my opinion.

im still trying to figure it out what he wanted to say, what he wanted to achieve with this, really

even worst thing is he bought a few watches from me and i delivered always to him and he does this because of the shipping service or something, really dont understand,

if u take all 85000 people and ask them would thay do this i doubt the would,
anyway i really dont know what to epect from all of this, i did refund full amount at least i have my pp safe

Robi666

Known Member
29/12/14
I understand the Op.
I think Sead should have offered a different shipping method here.
I mean, since EMS was not a choice, Op could have decided to upgrade buying an A/R ticket and hotel and Sead would have sent one of his guys wearing an ushanka to Russia to hand the watch personally in a couple of days.

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
EMS shipping - 10 days, airmail- 30-60 days.
is not enough to feel frustrated and dissapointed?????????????

temper-tantrum-o.gif

DR3M3L

TECHMIN
Advisor
27/10/14
Airmail, China > The Netherlands, two days. :popcorn: Blame your country instead of the TD I say!

Rudy40

Banned
6/10/12
42ed531d25db8f2f492208df59588a36.jpg

Sent from my Rolex thinking brain!

chaw6125

Renowned Member
14/6/12
anyway i really dont know what to epect from all of this, i did refund full amount at least i have my pp safe

Wtf

They got a full refund on a watch he is likely to get at some point soon?

Or did I misunderstand. I know sead needs to protect his PP but he has taken a big hit there.

It's a shame because I'm hoping other scammers don't see this and try the same tactic.

A stand up TD here. I'm yet to buy off him. I was going to and backed out as something came up. But he was helpful and quick to respond.

sead1999

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
28/2/07
yes i did refund i just want to protect myself

well from my point of view i dont know what to expect next if he did this because of the different shipping route
i just wanted to eliminate risks

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
Ushanka's, grapes and whiny girl lusting for an oompaloompa...The thread has it all :p

gmg_3

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/14
I think this is a marketing ploy because nobody could be this stupid.

Sead for TD of the year!

Resistor

9/11/14
Wtf

A stand up TD here. I'm yet to buy off him. I was going to and backed out as something came up. But he was helpful and quick to respond.

Never hesitate to buy from sead. I have several times and each transaction was flawless.