• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

No Love for Sead/Supermirrors

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
Well this sucks ballz....I aint even gonna publically say what I smell.

Fiddo

-----
Patron
Certified
16/2/09
In a Causal Loop
yes i did refund i just want to protect myself

well from my point of view i dont know what to expect next if he did this because of the different shipping route
i just wanted to eliminate risks

I understand why you did that. However, in no way should this guy get a full refund/free watch. That's not right.
Very sorry you had to do that.

JAFO

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/10/13
Oh I totally understand why Sead refunded this guy. I just wish Sead hadn't been unfairly pushed into a corner where he felt that was the best course of action. People tend to forget that the Trusted Dealers lose real money when they do this. And/or when they replace a watch that gets seized by Customs.

Blacklist updated...

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
Close the gate and bar the windows...The is a hurricane uh comin'

egroegart

1/7/13
I understand why wear refunded too. But I will say this.......OP. If you accept that full refund I hope not one person on this site will ever sell to you again. The proper thing to do is apologize and pay for that watch.

You know. Because of my location it always takes weeks for a watch to get to me. That's just the way it is. Whether I use dhl. Airmail. Pony express........whatever. Its always weeks and weeks. I just know to expect that. Another thing I do. Which some will think is probably a little nuts but I always pay a little extra for my watches because I know how little they make on each watch and how much work they have to do just to vet your watch. You should be ashamed of yourself if you accept a full refund and end up with a free watch out of this deal. And I certainly hope people are watching this and taking note about this.

Dead. I haven't bought from you but I would buy from you any day because of your reputation here. One of our great dealers. Thank you for all of your hard work.

ghosty999

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/5/14
OP your a dick

I hope what ever line of work you are in... that someone pulls the same shit on you and you know how it feels.

mrrusty

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
15/3/14
Eggo you just killed Sead lol. OP ... BOO YOU!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
I understand why wear refunded too. But I will say this.......OP. If you accept that full refund I hope not one person on this site will ever sell to you again. The proper thing to do is apologize and pay for that watch.

You know. Because of my location it always takes weeks for a watch to get to me. That's just the way it is. Whether I use dhl. Airmail. Pony express........whatever. Its always weeks and weeks. I just know to expect that. Another thing I do. Which some will think is probably a little nuts but I always pay a little extra for my watches because I know how little they make on each watch and how much work they have to do just to vet your watch. You should be ashamed of yourself if you accept a full refund and end up with a free watch out of this deal. And I certainly hope people are watching this and taking note about this.

Dead. I haven't bought from you but I would buy from you any day because of your reputation here. One of our great dealers. Thank you for all of your hard work.

+1 !

OP, thats dirty pool bro.
We dont play like that here.
If you got (or get) what you paid for, you should send the refund back.

We look out for EVERYONE here, members and dealers alike

mrrusty

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
15/3/14
Come on OP! Be a man and withdraw everything you typed here.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Right!
YEEEAAAAAAAAA-1.gif

I have just wasted ten minutes of my life catching up on the last few pages of this thread and I stand amazed that this twatwaffle still doesn't get it. You, sir, Mr OP are an ass. An ass wearing a hat, a grade AAA++ ashat. If any dealer knows that part of the world it is Sead, if he says that's the safest way to ship than that's why he shipped that way. Sead has never been anything but a gent here, he is one of those dealers we rarely if ever have to intercede with because he fixes reasonable issue before we even know about them. He is also a most generous TD and can always be counted on to supply stuff for raffles, the birthday or whatever is asked of him.

You on the other hand Mr high and mighty OP are a blot on this community and can just piss off for all I care. You may as well because I will make sure your details are circulated to all the dealers on this and every other board ensuring none sell you as much as a fake F91-W! On second thoughts maybe someone should ship you a dozen of those in a parcel marked "timing devices", that should get you some attention you so obviously crave. Please, go crawl back under whatever bush you emerged from would you?

IrritatedatStupidity.jpg

mrrusty

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
15/3/14
Wow Boss. You're really sexy when you're cross.

egroegart

1/7/13
Rusty what do u mean I just killed dead? I'm on sears side. Lol. I think maybe I'm reading it wrong.

mrrusty

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
15/3/14
Did you not notice Eggo? You must have wondered what I was going on about.