• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

No Love for Sead/Supermirrors

gvln

Renowned Member
22/11/11
recently i've ordered some watch(pam337) from TD Sead/Supermirror, and it was not first time, last orders were ok. during order i've clearly stated EMS shipping and have paid for it +$25. in a week after payment i've got the tracking number RT......HK(airmail instead of EMS). its not a matter of money(altough i overpaid at least $10-15 for shipping). its more matter of a time: EMS is 10 days to get the watch, and airmail is 30-50 days to wait(i'm from Belarus, Europe)!!!so i'm SO DISAPPOINTED AND FRUSTRATED(((((((((((.
i got an answer from Sead:
"hi it hong kong registered mail not airmail
and as far as i remmeber i always shipped like this to u"
its totally not true! i almost always used EMS in my orders.
my advice - pls be sure what and where from u ordering - NEVER AGAIN FROM SEAD
THERE ARE SO MANY GOOD GUYS ) SEAD IS NOT THERE

sharpestknifeinthedrawer

3/7/10
My last four orders have been through Sead and the first one I paid for ems and it came via Hong Kong Mail
I emailed him and he said at the moment ems not that safe and he can either refund the difference or have free shipping next time.

I had free shipping and I have never had a problem with Sead.

I like many others recommend him 100%

Will

Sirlordcomic

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
4/8/14
He is pretty busy so have a little mercy on the guy, but I understand your disappointment. He's probably a one man operation. I was shipped something via ARAMEX by two dif dealers as EMS is not safe to my country now for some reason.

torobravo

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
2/5/10
The vendors choose the safest method rather than the fastest. EMS is not too safe to Belarus, I myself don´t even ship there.

torobravo

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
2/5/10
The vendors choose the safest method rather than the fastest. EMS is not too safe to Belarus, I myself don´t even ship there. Just ask him to refund the difference and if the package arrives you should be fine :)

Bozz

I'm Pretty Popular
4/6/13
No mate, I bought from sead dozens of times over the years .
Never a problem . When there was a mishap, it was soon solved.
Sead is a top trusted seller.

kire612002

Known Member
30/1/14
Never had problem !
Even if he made a mistake , i think your conclusion is unfair.

Sent from my iPhone

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
Belarus used to the USSR...maybe that it why it's was slow :p
Relax mate...that's the way reppin' goes.

Resistor

9/11/14
Sead is fantastic and is probably the TD with the least amount of complaints. If you don't like his way of doing business, use another dealer, but don't slag him off in the general discussion forum.

gvln

Renowned Member
22/11/11
1. USSR is dead
2. I do know very well what is the best way to ship to Belarus. Its EMS.
3. I've paid for EMS shipping( please READ AGAIN) $25
4. EMS shipping was Clearly stated and confirmed.
5.He sent it by air mail and did not offer me refund .
6,7 ,8 ----If somelone did not see the difference - EMS shipping - 10 days, airmail- 30-60 days.
is not enough to feel frustrated and dissapointed?????????????

gvln

Renowned Member
22/11/11
i will NEVER, NEVER BUY from Sead again and DO NOT RECOMMEND TO ORDER FROM HIM AT ALL.

cyberwarhol

Renowned Member
28/7/13
Relax mate. None of us have problem with him and even if we did, it was rectified!!
As most stated, EMS has some issues lately so he chose the safest way to send you.
30-60 days? Even Meranom for Vostok, it took under 30 days. Most of my ebay purchases are usually 14-20 days as well.... Maybe a rare occasion which took 35 days.
Sead is a good guy and yes he is a one man show with a full time job and a young child.

Sent from my[emoji336]using Tapatalk [emoji355]

rhaykal

Renowned Member
18/8/13
I've ordered about 4-5 watches from Sead in the last year with my most recent one only 3 weeks ago. Sucks you had to go through this, but he'll come through for you and make things better. As a TD, he's always been top notch. Of course with CNY goin on right now, you may not get any responses for a bit.

Fiddo

-----
Patron
Certified
16/2/09
In a Causal Loop
Let's see---

Sead ships EMS---- Watch has a greater risk of being seized etc. You never receive it.
or
Sead ships HK Air--- Takes a little longer. However, it arrives and you have a watch.

I'd choose option #2.

yowatsu9

4/12/14
I've read many positive things about Sead, and like others have stated it appears that he took the proper measures to ensure the likeliness of the watch being delivered, rather then your preferred carrier. With that being said you're entitled to an opinion and if you're not happy in the future use one of the many TD's (which you may have already).

gvln

Renowned Member
22/11/11
No.
fellas , you dont understand.
EMS is the safest way, no risk at all!!!. And fastest. BUT EVERY airmail package is handled by local customs for 5-20 days, and its NO safe at all .
If he chose HK air mail as safest - why didnt he let me know about it before shipping??????????????
Guys, Think twise (x2) before order from Sead!
He is NOT TRUSTED DEALER for me and i hope for everyone

gvln

Renowned Member
22/11/11
NO to Sead. NO . there are so many good guys , why sead???
i DO NOT TRUST HIM anymore

D

d4m.test

You are being overly impatient gvln. Sead is def. one of the best TDs around and handpicks/checks what he´s shipping out. What really matters is to get a good, working nice watch safely and it´s Sead who provides the insurance if it doesn´t arrive, not You. Alone that would have taken 3 days of discussion to decide who is responsible if it does not arrive.

Please stop repeating in bold letters what isn´t true. If You overpaid a few $ for shipping You´ll get a refund, that´s it. Toro is not even shipping to Your place, good luck experimenting with others, I doubt You´ll be happier with them in the long run.