• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

No Love for Sead/Supermirrors

mydnytrydr

Mythical Poster
25/9/09
OP.......feel like this? :frusty:....be patient, and when your watch arrives, you'll feel like this:len:

shelby1501

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/10/11
You have no idea what you are talking about. Sead's communications sometimes isn't great but whatever he do wrong, he will make up for it. I ordered many more watches and had many more orders from Sead than you and beside few minor problems, all were top notch. If you are just a bit more patient with his replies to emails, you will get better prices than from any TD for most of the watches and get better aftersales service than from any TD (I've dealt with 5-6 others than Sead and never got service like from him). I got a watch with buckle not holding in place and constantly opening, he just sent me whole new bracelet without asking one question about it. There were some issues with any TD I've dealt with nore than once but. I always sent them polite email explaining what was an issue and any of them always solved it on the way I'm happy at the end.
I'm sure that if you've just asked him politely to refund you shipping difference, he would do it with pleasure or give you nice discount on next order. I'm not defending him but you are acting like a**hole and you didn't even tried to resolve issue with him but instead of it you are blashing him in open forum and you even didn't give him a chance to make up for a mistake (or not if that shipping method isn't safe for your country).

Oz nick

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/8/13
NZ
Mate, a simple email asking Sead why your parcel was sent via HK mail and not EMS would have cleared this up for you.
Im sure a discount or the difference refunded will be on its way. Personally, I have found Sead, nothing but very very helpful, and the decision to send your watch this way would have been taken only to ensure that it reaches you safely.
Opening a thread and bashing him won't change members opinions of Sead, simply because others have had many seamless transactions with him, myself included.

Turbo350z

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/13
Your posting like a 12 year old that is ordering his first rep.. Chill bro

Did you email sead to ask for a discount from the difference?? He is a stand up guy and is ALWAYS willing to go the extra mile to make sure his buyers are happy.

All you are doing is making every other dealer on this forum not want to take your business in the future. They read these forums to!!!!

Rudy40

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/10/12
All this over $10 - $15 dollars difference in shipping cost? And you been here since 2011 and acting like this?
506cca704feb80e9d77badb38a1cee1e.jpg

Sent from my Rolex thinking brain!

erekose

Renowned Member
Supporter
13/2/12
Tokyo
Sead ships the way that most likely results in successful delivery to his customers. Never had a problem with him with almost a dozen orders. He has always taken care of my requests and frankly looked out for my best interests as a customer. We are dealing with a black market industry remember. The dealers have more experience than us buyers and I trust their judgement.

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
Sead is my number one dealer, He gets me everything I want fast and at a fair price. He gets me small items for FREE yes FREE and free shipping for those small items , be a good customer not a little child and you will see.. Heck when he barely knew me and I was all over Europe using different sim cards in my phone he got me two watches that are really hard to get and made sure they arrived within a day of my return, he even shipped $65 a buckle before I paid. I guess it depends on how hard you try. Maybe become a VIP here and at other forms, contribute to intelligent conversations and make friends you would be surprised how far positive goes in the world! Maybe not in Russia, but whatever.

stompamoto

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/12/12
@gvln, man up!! You bought from him several times and no problem and now one mistake and he is the Devil? Stop whining pussy cat!!! I buy All my watches from Sead and , granted he is not an answering service, but he delivers!!!! If you have a complain about anything should be living where you live and not a little delay in delivering your order

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ebzen02

I'm Pretty Popular
12/4/10
This is easy.. Do not order from him gvln.. Good for you and even better for sead.. Easy! I have been a member of the rep forums since 2005 and sead has been a constant. Rarely if ever do you get complaints about the guy. As a matter of fact you might be the first..

egroegart

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/7/13
You obviously don't understand this hobby. Mistakes happen. Mistakes happen with every business in the entire world. And over one mistake you sit here and bash one of our great dealers lime a two year old. Seriously. How old are you? Have you read how this game works? Mistakes happen all the time and our good dealers rectify the situation. But in this case I wouldn't even talk to my dealer about it. Its frickin 15 dollars. Get real.

People wait months all the time for watches either because of their location in the world or because of the watch being a difficult one to source. Its all part of this hobby. You don't come here bashing a dealer for this. Very uncalled for.

Also you may want to do a little search about the blacklist because it is very real. All of our dealers know each other well and speak on a regular basis and meet with each other regularly too. This type of post is very likely to put you there. As well as us members making not of your name when you try to purchase a watch from us. Do you not see the overwhelming non support you are getting from making this post? Its because it was uncalled for and bashing of a dealer that has a good reputation.

I make mistakes all the time as do we all. Honestly this is a non issue as far as I'm concerned and I would be willing to bet that 99% of us wouldn't say a word let alone make a post like this. But if you are that upset about your 15 dollars then just contact wear and I'm sure he will make the situation right.

I can say though if I was the dealer you wouldn't be getting a dime back because of making a post like this. The proper protocol is to resolve it with the dealer not to come on here first and bash the hell out of him. Very tasteless.

Dowbs

I'm Pretty Popular
7/2/13
I find it interesting the OP keeps insisting that EMS is the safest way to send to his location.

Just out of curiosity, OP, how many illegal watches do you successfully ship out on a daily basis?

And of those, how many must leave and re-enter your country of origin, thereby giving you the necessary feedback on the customs situation?

Chill out. Either Sead made a mistake or he changed your shipping method for your own good and will deal with the issue accordingly, either way you're making a mountain out of a molehill.

P4GTR

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/9/07
Sorry Picard, we feed the troll. :picard:

The vendors choose the safest method rather than the fastest. EMS is not too safe to Belarus, I myself don´t even ship there.

Speaks volumes, eh? Here's a reliable TD that doesn't even offer to ship to your location.

sead is one of the best dealers period
He has ALWAYS pulled thru for me, and I buy alot of watches with him and MANY group buys with fellow members ..

What does this guy know? He's only been here a decade.

i will NEVER, NEVER BUY from Sead again and DO NOT RECOMMEND TO ORDER FROM HIM AT ALL.

Thank God for that!

Sead, shoot some info over to the blacklist/dealer lounge when you get a chance.

I think I remember there being something like that. :boohoo:

torobravo

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
2/5/10
Belarus, Latvia, Lithuania and all these ex Soviet countries has a bunch of thieves as postmen there and no matter how I send most of the packages just disappear. I have tried EU shipment also and if delivered expect big delays. I understand your frustration not having the watch but calm down, this is not the way how you do it.

dlcountpau

Known Member
29/1/15
IMO to bash a TD for a 15usd is exaggerated. I purchased a watch with free XS strap and when my package arrived the free strap was missing. I talked to my TD politely about it and i'm sure he'll reconcile on my next purchase. Not a reason for me to start a thread about him. Relax bro, it'll be sorted out.

gvln

Renowned Member
22/11/11
Fellas, what are u talking about? i've said that $15 is the reason of my thread? No, its not a reason.
The reason is waiting time. i do know for sure that airmail shipping will take 4-7 weeks, and EMS will take 1-2 weeks to reach my hands. and that is the reason why i asked him to ship by EMS. i got more than 20 watches from TDs and most of them via EMS, so please do not tell me which way is safer etc. And there are thieves in every place not only in "USSR".
Everyone of us do not like waiting time and when you do know that there is safe and fast way to get the watch and the TD makes it by wrong way without any notice... i was very angry, maybe too much)))
Just wanted to warn everyone that things like this happen

jai04

19/8/13
Accidents and Emergency
We got your warning. Now we move on. Same people will order from Sead, noobs will look for feedback about Sead and will learn on this thread that he is one of the best TDs out there and a very stand up guy, then some will order from Sead, some will choose other dealer, you on the other hand, probably will be avoided by TDs and some members selling their reps.

ssouthall6

10/10/13
So you have to wait a couple of extra weeks, big ******* wow. What in life depends on you having that watch for those extra 2-3 weeks? I'd sooner wait and have the right watch than it turn up quickly with the faults that miraculously appear between QC and arrival with some of the other dealers. I don't even bother asking Sead for QC because he always gets it right first time.

Flaming Sead on here like this is totally out of order. I'm glad you are no longer using him, it frees up time for him to deal with customers that show him the respect he deserves. He doesn't need customers like you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

carlton

2/10/11
I think Sead choose to send by airmail instead of EMS is because he believe that it is the safest way to send to your country without any problem. Simple, next time no matter who you deal with, you just tell him straight that doesn't matter it is safe or not, you insist to send by EMS and if anything happen to the parcel which in the process of shipping, you will fully bear all the consequences.

If you are willing to bear everything, i believe your TD will have no problem with whichever shipping mode you want....