• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Tudor pelagos is coming

eliano

I'm Pretty Popular
15/11/14
I'll be the first to admit that I was wrong and yes, we did overblow it.

That's the point of these threads though, to have a discussion about the replica and concerns and flaws with it right?

However it is better to point out our concerns sooner than later and make people aware of what the gen vs rep is like. It's better to be informed than uninformed right?

Now that there's some video proof of sunburst then yeah, there's no longer a concern.
Takes a bigger man to admit you may have jumped the gun and were wrong . Well done .
Positive thing is it has some sunburst at least , so not a matte dial . Wish mine would hurry up and arrive for QC !!!

mclarendude

Legendary Member
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Might not show sunburst right off, but it clearly shows its not matte. Looks a lot to the homages out there. So, we might be good.

Reactions: Jossé

Ghost0481

Known Member
11/7/22
Germany
Sorry, that was the reaction to the qc video and the comment … the sunburst on gen is also very difficult to see if not in direct sunlight …
I would have been happy with a mate Dial … but it is no Deal breaker if it’s more gen like .. mine is in the way .. about 5-6 days an i will share my feedback about once i have it in my hands

Got20Mate

Hunting for the perfect Speedy rep!
Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK
Awesome! Hope its a great one! Keep us posted with some photos and your review. Im really thinking about either the Pelagos 39 or the 42 mm.
Had plenty of the 42mm and I think it's a fantastic rep for the money, especially in black. Hoping for good things as I prefer the smaller dials.

Geonor

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
20/5/22
Norway
Found some QC pics from the ZF

hBvs1E.jpeg

hBvMK2.jpeg

hBvwNt.jpeg