• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Tudor pelagos is coming

orchard1

Do not accept unsolicited offers
19/5/21
I agree … am i the only one how prefer the mate instead sunburst?! I think this is the perfekt pelagos 39 🤓 better than gen
Have ordered mine immediately ..
Big thanks to zf for making this … 🤝
I mean yes.. but then get a Pelagos 39 homage from Ali Express for less.

FrodoBeutlin

One Ring to rule them all. 💍
Supporter
Certified
24/8/23
GER
Sunburst.... ☀️ seems like Gen - hard to find - in direct light. Definitely not matte.
Short video from Ryan/intime

He asked the factory: "The factory said that the dial has a very little sunburst effect, visible under bright light."

Last edited:

chrisat

Getting To Know The Place
23/3/24
Hm, so the slightly yellow lume on the hands seems to be the only flaw so far?
It's not a watch I need, since I have a gen Planet Ocean, a rep 124060 and a gen Titanium G-Shock MRG-B1000. But I find the Pelagos 39 very attractive 😆

Reactions: noah56

heska

Renowned Member
Supporter
29/11/17
Sunburst.... ☀️ seems like Gen - hard to find - in direct light. Definitely not matte.
Short video from Ryan/intime

He asked the factory: "The factory said that the dial has a very little sunburst effect, visible under bright light."

Great news! This one is very very tempting

Reactions: noah56

nthCactus

18/1/23
USA
Has anyone else noticed the crown guard being cut asymmetrically? Seems like the chamfer in the guard above the crown is cut much deeper and with a larger radius than the other one. I'm curious if this is consistent across watches. Seems present in other TD images and the QC images I've received but it's hard to tell if they're all like this.

Photo from InTime:

Reactions: Xcalm and noah56

RyanGreener

Getting To Know The Place
18/9/24
Exciting release. I never liked watches that were "too big". Can't wait to see what people have to say when they have it in hand. I'm assuming like the bigger Pelagos reps, this will have a movement that can be swapped out with a Selita movement?

Feefo

CEO, Vaselume (TM) Corporation
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Exciting release. I never liked watches that were "too big". Can't wait to see what people have to say when they have it in hand. I'm assuming like the bigger Pelagos reps, this will have a movement that can be swapped out with a Selita movement?
Clone Asian 2824 can be swapped for the original ETA or Sellita counterparts, yes.

jjbs

22/6/23
UAE
Has anyone else noticed the crown guard being cut asymmetrically? Seems like the chamfer in the guard above the crown is cut much deeper and with a larger radius than the other one. I'm curious if this is consistent across watches. Seems present in other TD images and the QC images I've received but it's hard to tell if they're all like this.

Photo from InTime:
hoping this is not visible

Reaps

There is no such thing as a 1:1 Replica!
25/9/22
Where have all the pitchforkers gone now haha
I'll be the first to admit that I was wrong and yes, we did overblow it.

That's the point of these threads though, to have a discussion about the replica and concerns and flaws with it right?

However it is better to point out our concerns sooner than later and make people aware of what the gen vs rep is like. It's better to be informed than uninformed right?

Now that there's some video proof of sunburst then yeah, there's no longer a concern.

bombina

Known Member
17/8/15
Are the dimensions of the case identical to the gen? Having a 11.8mm thick case would be awesome. Also wondering how the strap and clasp compare to the gen. Would imagine this watch would disappear on the wrist being titanium and thin.

Reactions: Got20Mate

Got20Mate

Hunting for the perfect Speedy rep!
Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK
Are the dimensions of the case identical to the gen? Having a 11.8mm thick case would be awesome. Also wondering how the strap and clasp compare to the gen. Would imagine this watch would disappear on the wrist being titanium and thin.
I'd love to know this too