• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Tudor pelagos is coming

eliano

I'm Pretty Popular
15/11/14
I'd be very interested to see pics confirming whether it does have sunburst or not. The hands I can live with .

But that said I've looked through loads of gen pics today and also cannot see it either , I'm hoping they haven't missed it .
I tried one on in store and i definitely noticed it in person , I'm hoping somebody can just confirm it soon

Reaps

There is no such thing as a 1:1 Replica!
25/9/22
I'd be very interested to see pics confirming whether it does have sunburst or not. The hands I can live with .

But that said I've looked through loads of gen pics today and also cannot see it either , I'm hoping they haven't missed it .
I tried one on in store and i definitely noticed it in person , I'm hoping somebody can just confirm it soon
A TD confirmed it doesnt have sunburst.

Reactions: noah56

ciccio82

Getting To Know The Place
6/8/24
Got my qc today … Overall a Stunning Watch … could Not live with the fat chapter ring and missing bracelet of the TUF… aaand, as mentioned before the pelagos 39 from zf with mate Dial is more perfekt for ne than the gen 🤓
yes it is a nice watch but it is not a replica. The matte dial error is very visible from miles away, so it is not worth buying at all.

noah56

Getting To Know The Place
7/9/24
A TD confirmed it doesnt have sunburst.
Will it be possible to replace the dials? If it bothers me too much, I will purchase TUF, replace the dial and then sell TUF for cheap.
I asked nonTD, TUF is not willing to just send a dial.

Reaps

There is no such thing as a 1:1 Replica!
25/9/22
Will it be possible to replace the dials? If it bothers me too much, I will purchase TUF, replace the dial and then sell TUF for cheap.
I asked nonTD, TUF is not willing to just send a dial.
It is possible, they share the same movement, so theoretically, a dial swap is possible between the two without much issue BUT, this is replica, again, no promises can be made

1) There is no promise that both dials are the same size, maybe one is 28.5mm and the other is 28.6mm, ok, then it won't fit, needs to be shaved
2) The difference in chapter rings as well, it may very well mean that you have to swap the chapter rings

I'm honestly not a watch maker so I cannot say with 100% certainty, but I think those 2 issues may make it a bit more complicated than a direct dial swap

Reactions: noah56

Jossé

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
13/8/23
The fjords
To be fair, it’s a damn sexy watch even with a matte dial. I wouldn’t mind picking one up for myself at that price 😅
Buuuuut, I also support @Reaps suggestion for a boycott. ZF should learn their lesson soon.

Reactions: remco909

Ghost0481

Known Member
11/7/22
Germany
👍 Not only that i dont care about … i prefer the mate one 🤗
Im at first a true watch fan … the most important thing for me is that the watch is acc. to my taste…
Second one … the TUF have some major tells as well … but there is no shitstorm like the zf one … 🤷🏻‍♂️
Sure zf could have make it better … but for me this was good in case of „i like it better than gen“ 🤓
Everybody should order whats about the personal taste …