• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Tudor pelagos is coming

Got20Mate

Hunting for the perfect Speedy rep!
Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK
Hands are aggressively more yellow than gen but it's fine. Wondering however about the sunburst on dial. I know on gen it's subtle but....
Yeah the tone of the hands is way off - Surely the gen is not this beige?

Reaps

There is no such thing as a 1:1 Replica!
25/9/22
Yeah the tone of the hands is way off - Surely the gen is not this beige?
Gen is slightly creamy hands compared to markers, but not so aggressively piss yellow. But the promo pics above look good so maybe it's Hont lighting + camera.

However I'm beginning to fear that ZF has missed the sunburst on dial. I have carefully inspected pictures and there are no hint of radial lines that mean sunburst.

I would not purchase this just yst.

Got20Mate

Hunting for the perfect Speedy rep!
Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK
Gen is slightly creamy hands compared to markers, but not so aggressively piss yellow. But the promo pics above look good so maybe it's Hont lighting + camera.

However I'm beginning to fear that ZF has missed the sunburst on dial. I have carefully inspected pictures and there are no hint of radial lines that mean sunburst.

I would not purchase this just yst.
Yeah interesting, I saw the same. The new promo pics really highlight this

Reactions: Reaps

Jonathann

Getting To Know The Place
14/8/18
No sunburst dial is a dealbreaker for me. Nice to see it with the ti bracelet but the TUF version does have the sunburst.

noah56

Getting To Know The Place
7/9/24
I would wait for qc. Seems kinda stupid to rep a watch so well and skip the obvious sunburst. Doesn’t seem like a zf thing to miss.
In my experience, factories usually leave one BIG tell compared to gen. Not sure why but whenever a factory gets really close to gen, it gets raided. AF Tanks were getting closer and closer, now after raid, their v2 has different font for “Cartier”. Dial on Tudors is flat. etc etc

Reactions: Got20Mate

johnchpark

1/12/22
South Korea
I would believe Hont's photos over TD websites' stock white background ones.

Hands are way off - but this is also consistent with ZF's other Tudor releases (ex: BB58 and BB54 with the off-tone hands).

I was waiting for this release, but it's gonna be a skip from me. Will wait for V2