• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Tudor pelagos is coming

Kecho0

Do not accept unsolicited offers
30/1/24
what are we thinking the odds are that we can just get the bracelet from ZF and swap it onto the TUF rep? I'd cry tears of joy if this could be done for ~150USD. Love the TUF rep but find myself constantly eyeing the P39 on bracelet as well.

FrodoBeutlin

One Ring to rule them all. 💍
Supporter
Certified
24/8/23
GER
I have asked Ryan/InTime via Email - his answer:

"I confirm that it is in stock and can be ordered through the website. We will send QC Images within 5-7 business days of our receiving your order and payment. As soon as you approve them, we will ship out and will provide the tracking number."

Reactions: Watchpan

noah56

Getting To Know The Place
7/9/24
what are we thinking the odds are that we can just get the bracelet from ZF and swap it onto the TUF rep? I'd cry tears of joy if this could be done for ~150USD. Love the TUF rep but find myself constantly eyeing the P39 on bracelet as well.
It might take a while though. ZF might not sell bracelets for a while.

Kecho0

Do not accept unsolicited offers
30/1/24

ciccio82

6/8/24

Reaps

There is no such thing as a 1:1 Replica!
25/9/22
Guys. Come on. The pictures have been up less than a day on 1 dealer. It's probably advanced stock/pictures. Give it another week. Even non-TDs in China can't get this piece right now.

At least we have real pictures of the replica and verification it exists.

noah56

7/9/24
Guys. Come on. The pictures have been up less than a day on 1 dealer. It's probably advanced stock/pictures. Give it another week. Even non-TDs in China can't get this piece right now.

At least we have real pictures of the replica and verification it exists.
Non-TDs won’t be able to get their hands on this probably for another month.

• Haha
Reactions: Kup1712 and aHero

mclarendude

Legendary Member
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Glad to see real pics of it, can't wait to read on it from ya'll.

Reactions: Got20Mate

Kup1712

Renowned Member
Certified
20/1/21
Non-TDs won’t be able to get their hands on this probably for another month.
they will be the first one to have them in stock as with latest ZF Tudor and RM releases 100%