• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Tudor pelagos is coming

Got20Mate

Hunting for the perfect Speedy rep!
Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK
I was going to order till I saw the strap design with no end links.
Could taper off and maybe buy gen, wishful thinking I know, but if this is what we're going to get there may be no other solution

restandrelaxation

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
2/3/23
Northern Ireland
I'm completely lost. Are we saying the new pelagos 39 has no end links on the strap or the fxd? I mean the fxd is pretty much self explanatory, it's not supposed to have any. But what's wrong with the 39?

Reactions: Got20Mate

Got20Mate

Hunting for the perfect Speedy rep!
Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK
I'm completely lost. Are we saying the new pelagos 39 has no end links on the strap or the fxd? I mean the fxd is pretty much self explanatory, it's not supposed to have any. But what's wrong with the 39?
Yeah what's going on :ROFLMAO:

Reaps

There is no such thing as a 1:1 Replica!
25/9/22
I think people are getting confused here.

I vote we seperate the threads, this one should only be for the ZF Pelagos 39,

The FXD can be put into one of another thread or make a new one for it

Lol

jtks

Getting To Know The Place
25/5/20
I realize the Pelagos 39 has lume on the bezel as well so I guess it would also age and have the yellow patina over time. Do you guys like the patina or you would avoid getting this watch?

Reaps

25/9/22
I realize the Pelagos 39 has lume on the bezel as well so I guess it would also age and have the yellow patina over time. Do you guys like the patina or you would avoid getting this watch?
If they (the rep) do it correctly with a varnish coat or protective coat it will be inert and not patina over time.

I have Chinese Homages that are 3 years old with lumed bezels that still look brand new. If a $59 watch can do it I think a $400 rep should be able to as well.

chrisat

Getting To Know The Place
23/3/24
If a $59 watch can do it I think a $400 rep should be able to as well.
Yes, should be. Existing Pelagos reps prove differently 😉 Not sure if this has been fixed on newer batches, but there is a large number of Pelagos reps out there, with yellowing bezel numbers.

Reaps

25/9/22
Yes, should be. Existing Pelagos reps prove differently 😉 Not sure if this has been fixed on newer batches, but there is a large number of Pelagos reps out there, with yellowing bezel numbers.
I know exactly which one, the Pelagos 42mm, any version below v4 has this issue, black variant most susceptible. It's been fixed in the latest batches v5 so they know what's up.

noah56

Do not accept unsolicited offers
7/9/24
So many people (inc me) are waiting for Pelagos 39. ZF is keep on releasing RMs but straight up ignoring P39 with such a hogh demand.

• Haha
Reactions: Reaps

Reaps

25/9/22
So many people (inc me) are waiting for Pelagos 39. ZF is keep on releasing RMs but straight up ignoring P39 with such a hogh demand.
I would relax they announced a Pelagos 39 so how are they ignoring it? Ignoring it would meam they wouldn't even bother to make one.

It's usually 2-4 weeks from announcement to release.....

noah56

7/9/24
I would relax they announced a Pelagos 39 so how are they ignoring it? Ignoring it would meam they wouldn't even bother to make one.

It's usually 2-4 weeks from announcement to release.....
Wasn’t it announced a year ago?. I talked to Steve last week he was saying he is not sure lol

Reaps

25/9/22
Wasn’t it announced a year ago?. I talked to Steve last week he was saying he is not sure lol
Check date of this thread. This official announcement only came 1 month ago.

It was not announced a year ago. That was some fucking Reddit rumors and BS that spread like wildfire when no dealers confirmed it.

If you're really pressed you can look around for the OF or TUF Pelagos 39 which is only avaliable on rubber not bracelet.

Reactions: noah56

noah56

7/9/24
Check date of this thread. This official announcement only came 1 month ago.

It was not announced a year ago. That was some fucking Reddit rumors and BS that spread like wildfire when no dealers confirmed it.

If you're really pressed you can look around for the OF or TUF Pelagos 39 which is only avaliable on rubber not bracelet.
Okay, I will wait (anxiously).