• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Tudor pelagos is coming

mclarendude

Legendary Member
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
I think it's a pass for me on this one. I'm just gonna put the money towards the new San Martin watch and hope ZF comes back to fix it. They're the same price anyways lol.
Same, sadly. Time to research which one is best.

Reactions: Reaps

FrodoBeutlin

One Ring to rule them all. 💍
Supporter
Certified
24/8/23
GER
It is Not that intense sunburst that anybody expected. Like gen, it is subtile. Depends of the direct light. You have seen the video from Ryan?

I hope, that was a not a video of gen 39 Ryan send😂

Reactions: Ghost0481

RWIlover

Do not accept unsolicited offers
12/6/23
EU
Some qc pics

Singapore9

Renowned Member
Patron
9/8/10
The dial is poor vs. GEN... but, like another poster earlier in the thread, I actually prefer it as well! Sunburst doesn't suit the tool-nature and what puts me off the GEN!

Reactions: Ghost0481

Ghost0481

Probus Scafusia
11/7/22
Germany
That was my opinion …🤓 it‘s the perfect tool watch now for me ☺️
Can’t wait until tomorrow when mine arrives 🤗
For me in person the fat/chunky chapter ring and the missing bracelet of the TUF is much more inacceptable like this dial „issue“ …
But thats only my opinion 🤷🏻‍♂️

Second one i agree to any opinion on the other side its very dissapointing from zf to make such an error in comparsion to gen

heska

Renowned Member
Supporter
29/11/17
In my view, the potential problem with the ZF release is not the photos that we do see but the ones that we don‘t (yet) see

Yes, i can't wait to see the opinion of someone with the watch. I remember the Le mans Daytona thread was filled with "there's no sunburst" until someone got his hand on it. Well, one can hope :)

Reactions: Watchpan and Xcalm