• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Release - Double Platinum Coated DJ41 Bezel

Fl0w77

Supporter
Certified
3/4/18
I believe the newer model DJ SS have white gold bezels.

they do and thats why you have sellers like xing making this product but if you refer to the comment i replied to he asked about making the whole watch in plat/rhodium lol

christo14

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/2/16
I couldn’t be happier with mine that’s for sure.

I posted a pictorial review in the main Rol/Tud group.

But the latest pix are even sexier!!

The contrast provided is basically perfect to the eye, which the cam doesn’t pick up.

Which base watch is this? Is it CF? looks amazing

Reactions: xing_david

Deebo

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
1/8/23
England
H5HwAK.jpeg
Looks great! Could you please do some different angles so we can see how the flutes look at all angles :)

TheSilentSinger

I shall sing you the song of my people
Patron
Certified
31/5/22
Maple leaves and beavers
I just bought Xing's double coated Platinum DJ41 bezel and I must say it makes a massive difference. There is a subtle warm grey to Xing's bezel just like the white gold bezel you find on gen's.
The stock bezel from CF is a joke compared to this, do yourself a favour and swap out that rubbish stock rep bezel with this.

PLNY

Getting To Know The Place
10/12/22
North region, Switzerland
Just installed the double coated xing bezel on my CF DJ 41 [w. prof crystal] (2-3 weeks shipping from CN from xing_patrick) - definitely has a bit more of a gray/yellow hue to it as compared to the stock CF - Took some 'studio' lighting pictures so that its more visible:

Reactions: TheSilentSinger

christo14

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/2/16
I have XING Bezels on both an arf 36 and w Vsf/Clean combo 41

Perfect service and communication with @xingpatrick

Can only recommend this mod to anyone looking to move closer to a Gen like look.
Thanks again.

I'm looking to pick up a DJ but am torn between the Oyster and Jubilee bracelet. Which do you prefer?

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
I'm looking to pick up a DJ but am torn between the Oyster and Jubilee bracelet. Which do you prefer?
The datejust isn't a sports watch, it's a dressy piece. I prefer it on jubilee and a fluted bezel.
One vote for oyster over here. It feels more robust for it's construction, looks better imo.
Imo as I said above. It's not a Sports model. Needs a Jubilee.

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
The datejust isn't a sports watch, it's a dressy piece. I prefer it on jubilee and a fluted bezel.

Imo as I said above. It's not a Sports model. Needs a Jubilee.
Just fyi the oyster is my wife's watch. Just in case you ask why I have an oyster also lol

dmxzorq

Who let the dog's out!?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Certified
14/5/18
Jubilee is not something I ever liked, and now I can’t wear an oyster. The comfort difference is astonishing.

I’ve had hundreds of oysters over the yrs. Then I won a jubilee in a raffle.

I’ve purchased all jubilee since. Wear one, you’ll forget about what it looks like.

Same. You just forget about your watch. Jubilee comfort is something different, from other planet.
Now I just can't wear a watch with Oyster :/ Had a sub and sold it because I couldn't find a way to mount a jubilee on it :D

Jubilee forever.