• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Release - Double Platinum Coated DJ41 Bezel

dmxzorq

Who let the dog's out!?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Certified
14/5/18
Actually, tbh photos don't give exact look and difference of this bezel.

You just need to take a look in real life and compare. It's a huge difference but I saw no pic that was any close to a real life look.

Will compare with gen when I meet someone with one :)

Reactions: xing_david

xing_david

Known Member
Supporting Vendor
14/3/23
California
This is from a new batch :)

I was out of town and had printer issues while on the road so it didn't ship on time. I'm going to upgrade you to 2-4 day shipping for free which should get it there faster than standard USPS (very slow). Sorry for the delay!

Reactions: p7ast1k

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
@xing_david
Hey man.
The gendeal you have with DJ41 is messed up. A very good deal for a reason.

Quote from reddit user:
CF base
Gen dial
Gen hands
Gen datewheel
Gen crystal
Gen smooth bezel
Price: 950usd

I got the QC for a white dial today and asked picture off rehaut, wich i got. First i thought this was CF base, but now after research it is indeed FAKE Clean... The gen parts look good, not sure about the crystal.

The case, bracelet and movement is def not Clean factory.

xing_david

Known Member
Supporting Vendor
14/3/23
California
@xing_david
Hey man.
The gendeal you have with DJ41 is messed up. A very good deal for a reason.

Quote from reddit user:
CF base
Gen dial
Gen hands
Gen datewheel
Gen crystal
Gen smooth bezel
Price: 950usd

I got the QC for a white dial today and asked picture off rehaut, wich i got. First i thought this was CF base, but now after research it is indeed FAKE Clean... The gen parts look good, not sure about the crystal.

The case, bracelet and movement is def not Clean factory.

Hi Diamant,

Thanks for the heads up. Although its in the wrong section and you could have messaged me. I confirmed the CF parts came direct from Clean Factory. Whoever the reddit user was provided no help with how they seemed to identify the CF base parts as "FAKE".

This is a great deal. Hope someone jumps on it.

David

Usernametaken

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
31/5/18
hKXHyR.jpeg

hKXAmv.jpeg

hKXhgK.jpeg

hKXK48.jpeg

I don’t know if the carpets are supposed to match the drapes but I’m my eyes, this bezel is spot on. Gen hands, crystal, and dial.

Latarian

Still New
28/12/18
I upgraded the bezel on my Clean DJ 41 to Deep and it made no difference to my eye. Comparing the two fluted bezels side by side.. They are the same. This on some flan_dad type ish.

Usernametaken

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
31/5/18
I put them side by side, brand new cf and this one. Think you need some glasses bro. I could see the difference in color without wearing mine…

Latarian

Still New
28/12/18
I put them side by side, brand new cf and this one. Think you need some glasses bro. I could see the difference in color without wearing mine…

You tell me if you see a difference. I purchased both the watch and the deep bezel back in May of this year. Has XING upgraded the bezel since then?