• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

xZeroCoolx

Known Member
Patron
Certified
22/10/22
US
It's most visible in low light and there hasn't been an update to the hands since V4. Some it's more visible than others.

I love my NTTD enough so that I bought a gen bracelet and swapped an SW200 in it. Are the hands pinkish in some light sure but if we are intimate enough for you to be that close you likely already know it's a rep 😂

Last edited:

I am human

Horology Curious
10/5/24
My VSF V4 has pinkish hands but only in a direct sunlight. In the office or home light there is no difference between the hands and the markers.

Reactions: Valaj

lourentgarnier

Renowned Member
4/4/10
obviously is one of these differences that you note only if you know what you are looking at, otherwise, normally looking at the watch, you don't even notice it.

Reactions: 46and2 and Valaj

northmen

Way too into this.
Supporter
4/4/24
US
It's my understanding that VS+ is no longer selling this (titanium case / Titanium bracelet) and that VSF only has steel bracelets.

Reaps

-
25/9/22
I think what maybe the guy is trying to say is that VS+ only sells the whole watch, they don't separated bracelet anymore

northmen

Way too into this.
Supporter
4/4/24
US
non td still sells vs+
Hi Kup, Thanks for the heads up.
I try to stick to Andiot as much as possible... He said their reps stopped replying to TD's for some reason.
I'd love to get my hands on the fully titanium ver, where is a good place to find VS+ outside of the TD's?

xZeroCoolx

Known Member
Patron
Certified
22/10/22
US
I would avoid the VS+ watch, there were quality issues, the VSF watch is much better. Maybe keep an eye out for just the VS+ titanium bracelet for the best combination.

northmen

Way too into this.
Supporter
4/4/24
US
I would avoid the VS+ watch, there were quality issues, the VSF watch is much better. Maybe keep an eye out for just the VS+ titanium bracelet for the best combination.
Great idea, quality comes first. Thx.

xZeroCoolx

Known Member
Patron
Certified
22/10/22
US
The dial and bezel color is off. The caseback uses a different mechanism to attach that is prone to getting wedged to never be removed again and some other little nit picky stuff.

I'm sure there are some that won't have any issues but having them side by side the VSF was much better in my opinion.

Last edited:

Tiz71

Patron
18/5/13
New Jersey USA
wow never realized that. mine seems to be pretty decent. dial seemed more like the color than some of the other ones and the bezel was a little off. maybe i got lucky who knows. other than the movement pretty happy with mine. even the lume is decent

Reactions: tripwire759