• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

Tennesseehorn

Getting To Know The Place
6/1/07
Is just my impression or this ARF version finally abandoned the decorated movement plate and instead engraved the actual movement's bridges and rotor (plus the blued balance wheel)???
Can someone confirm this?
If so I may reconsider buying it...

Maybe I'm mistaken but I thought the watch was AGF and not ARF or are they the same factory?

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Is just my impression or this ARF version finally abandoned the decorated movement plate and instead engraved the actual movement's bridges and rotor (plus the blued balance wheel)???
Can someone confirm this?
If so I may reconsider buying it...

Not sure but Does it really matter on a closed case back watch ? Surely there’s more pressing issues to dwell on

didjital7

Renowned Member
30/1/21

It's the one right in the middle. Not sure if it's a mistake, but alas- there it is.

KalKala

Getting To Know The Place
27/11/18
Not sure but Does it really matter on a closed case back watch ? Surely there’s more pressing issues to dwell on

My point exactly: I do not want that darn decorated plate encasing the movement and making the access to the regulator lever an hellish job as you'll have to remove the watch from the case, remove the ring where the dial is anchored that holds the plate, remove the hands and the dial...

Reactions: mech500

all_inn

Do not accept unsolicited offers
25/9/21
Has anybody got a hold of the new nttd batch from ORF ? I have one in order and the TD said they were making a new batch and it would take a week or so. I'm curious if they have new changes in them.

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
Has anybody got a hold of the new nttd batch from ORF ? I have one in order and the TD said they were making a new batch and it would take a week or so. I'm curious if they have new changes in them.

Just wait and see.
Nowadays it is pointless to speculate the quality of new batches from any factories. It is simply unpredictable in view of the severe shortage of parts available. They mostly just grab whatever they can get hold of and proceed with the batch production. This explains the quality inconsistency from various factories we have been seeing in these days

Reactions: Nroh777

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK
Looks ok but I can’t get past how different the colour of the hand lume is to the dial lume!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
Looks ok but I can’t get past how different the colour of the hand lume is to the dial lume!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're right. Could it be the lighting I wonder. But then again, it shouldn't be that different between the two lumes even under bright light.

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
Looking at the pics of the latest AGF at Trusty, it definitely looks like the lume on the hands and the dial are of a different shade. Something potential buyers should consider I guess coz I think that would actually bother me each time I look at the watch.

Reactions: Mc Queen

Eldonsimon

Supporter
Certified
16/8/16
Sunny Barcelona
Looking at the pics of the latest AGF at Trusty, it definitely looks like the lume on the hands and the dial are of a different shade. Something potential buyers should consider I guess coz I think that would actually bother me each time I look at the watch.
They are supposed to be - look at pictures of the gen