• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
I was in the Omega boutique the other day taking my gen PO in for service, I tried the NTTD on again it is a beautiful piece but agree it is over priced for what it is when you can get a Tudor Pelagos full Titanium for half the price.

The thing is, Tudor was Set up by Rolex as essentially a poor mans Rolex, so it’s always going to be difficult to compare a brand like omega with Tudor. Tudor prices will therefore always be lower. But yeh, omega prices are high but so are rolex prices etc

Reactions: k4jun

Lazza

Known Member
13/11/17
I was in the Omega boutique the other day taking my gen PO in for service, I tried the NTTD on again it is a beautiful piece but agree it is over priced for what it is when you can get a Tudor Pelagos full Titanium for half the price but popularity has definitely increased since the films release they were telling me they have a back order waiting list again for the Titanium strap model. If you have the means to purchase that's great but i'd have said 4-5K with the nato strap included would have been a fairer price.

it's a rip-off and as I said i would not have paid the asking price, but at the moment there are some going for 6k which is a bit better, but what gets me is when you look at something like the Apollo 50th Anniversary model which was cheaper to buy then the NTTD when it come out, and the stunning presentation box and the watch sits on the Lunar Module is beautiful, and all you get with the Bond is a stupid leather pouch. Look at the difference with the Spectre watch box.

Shane73

Getting To Know The Place
8/5/20
The thing is, Tudor was Set up by Rolex as essentially a poor mans Rolex, so it’s always going to be difficult to compare a brand like omega with Tudor. Tudor prices will therefore always be lower. But yeh, omega prices are high but so are rolex prices etc

Yeah I know what your saying I mentioned the Pelagos as was the first watch that came to mind that's also fully Titanium which seems to be the reason a lot of people defend the price of the NTTD.

Reactions: mech500

Pyrojr99

Do not accept unsolicited offers
25/9/21

Here are the QC pics for the AGF. The most obvious flaws are the wonky 12 and 6 markers. Automatic RL from me.
However, the colour is good, and bezel numbers look ok.
what do you guys think?

Shane73

8/5/20
it's a rip-off and as I said i would not have paid the asking price, but at the moment there are some going for 6k which is a bit better, but what gets me is when you look at something like the Apollo 50th Anniversary model which was cheaper to buy then the NTTD when it come out, and the stunning presentation box and the watch sits on the Lunar Module is beautiful, and all you get with the Bond is a stupid leather pouch. Look at the difference with the Spectre watch box.

Exactly the Moonwatch great presentation case along with extra straps , The Spectre great case 2 straps! It's seems with the NTTD they jacked the price up but presentation wise cut corners, Ok the watch roll is nice but a box and nato included would have been nice for the asking price. I do think that's why the NTTD is not a special edition like the Spectre 300 was i bet they would have made a killing on that one if they hadn't limited it to limited numbers especially as the price doubled in under 5 years.

Reactions: Lazza

jpchub

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Cape Town

Here are the QC pics for the AGF. The most obvious flaws are the wonky 12 and 6 markers. Automatic RL from me.
what do you guys think?

i think this is not allowed unless you have GL’d the watch

Pyrojr99

25/9/21
My bad. Trying to figure out how to delete it now. Mods feel free to delete for me.

KalKala

27/11/18
I'm more and more convinced I will not rush for this replica: my true draw back is about the notorious decorated movement plate on top of the actual movement.
Someone knows about this last ARF edition if it has the same junk above the movement?
I understand the real Omega coaxial movement / dual mainsprings would be quite a challenge to replicate: I will be perfectly satisfied with a blued balance wheel and some engravings....
This last photos are even less remarkable with what appears to be a smooth and glossy dial, and the glass has a very poor AR...

Reactions: leo6929

Pyrojr99

25/9/21
Just go to edit and take the lines out, where the pics are

I don't have an edit option? I'm a moron. If someone can point me in the right direction to edit a post, I'll delete asap.

Last edited:

Lazza

Known Member
13/11/17
I don't have an edit option? I'm a moron. If someone can point me in the right direction to edit a post, I'll delete asap.

Can't find it myself now, maybe it was never there, maybe I am going Nuts, wait i have found it, its on the RHS next to the quote button on the left. But wait it only seems to have the edit button on the last post, so if someone posted after me, they would have the edit button and not me, where is Bond when you need him? Oh wait he @@@@@ :eek::confused:

Last edited:

birdvasabi

3/11/21

what do you guys think?

Is this one from TrustyTime? Did Andrew mention which version of this AGF? I also order one of NTTD AGF V2 from him. Still waiting for QC pic.

Pyrojr99

25/9/21
Yeah it's a Trusty watch. He's got the V2 and V3, although the V3 is mislabeled and says V2. This version has a new model number, costs more, and is brand new to his website.

birdvasabi

3/11/21
Yeah it's a Trusty watch. He's got the V2 and V3, although the V3 is mislabeled and says V2. This version has a new model number, costs more, and is brand new to his website.

Thank you very much for your info. I'm looking forward to see my QC pic.

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK
The back of the bracelet ends look like the old vsf v2 ones. That was not a good bracelet compared to the latest one, the excess/overlapped mesh stuck out under the bracelet and it pulled on hairs too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
The back of the bracelet ends look like the old vsf v2 ones. That was not a good bracelet compared to the latest one, the excess/overlapped mesh stuck out under the bracelet and it pulled on hairs too!

Really? I've been wearing mine for over a year, didn't face any of those problems you mentioned.

51538602214_a2359b3849_b.jpg

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK
Really? I've been wearing mine for over a year, didn't face any of those problems you mentioned.

51538602214_a2359b3849_b.jpg

The one that came with my v2 was shockingly bad. The updated one (v4?) with thinner spring bar chambers with the numbers on is much better for me.

KalKala

27/11/18
Reactions: grengras