• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Some quick comparison pics.

VSF v3 (left) vs ORF v2 (right):

AEDFD393-D939-469-B-919-F-3830090-BB650.jpg

5248887-C-BCD5-42-D4-9887-16-C678-BD53-D9.jpg

08725-C89-2940-4398-BA27-04-A222-D98894.jpg

C5-E2-B68-E-1-B6-D-491-D-B9-D0-A2373676-F58-D.jpg

ADE96298-38-A2-4682-B74-C-1-C9112583374.jpg

8-DD749-CD-0629-4374-8-FF9-83-D090-DB5-D74.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Mc Queen

Renowned Member
11/10/20
Italy
mech500 your orf crystal is good, it looks better than the ones I've seen on reddit.
But are 3 and 9 indexes crooked?
Or is it an effect of the dome?

Last edited:

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
mech500 great thank you! fantasmaron here was dissing the ORF so bad after lots of reading stuff and watching videos. That is not bad at all.

Haha. It’s really not a bad release. If you missed the boat on VSF, then I’d certainly recommend ORF. Maybe the prototype orf was shit but this one (with revised dome crystal), is a decent option imo.

On the wrist, it’s hard to tell the difference between the two. I’m a vsf fan boy, so I’m gonna keep the vsf but if I didn’t have the vsf then orf is a good option.

Overall I prefer vsf. Orf crystal is taller and more domed - which distorts the dial more. I have no idea which is closer to gen spec.

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK
Thanks for these.

Don’t think I could get on with the orf domed crystal but at first glance I think the insert numbers on the orf look closer to gen. Again could be wrong though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: mech500

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK
Orf certainly gives off far more distortion than any images of the gen I’ve seen.

Also looks like the orf insert doesn’t sit too well inside the bezel. Pretty glad I got a v3 vsf when I did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Lazza

Known Member
13/11/17
Good new video gone up with nice macro shots of gen. I think it shows the crystal shape very well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIhYucun3j4

The Lume is stunning, really stands out at night, was in London town again today, have they opened more Omega shops? 3 shops in 2 roads, popped into one as wanted to ask a question, and the bloke before me brought one, they are still selling like hot cakes. the whole shop is geared to this watch, it's the most hyped Bond watch ever, and she said in her opinion, cause it's the most connected watch ever to the film. Yes it's crazy expensive, when you think the 50th Apollo Anniversary watch was £500 cheaper at launch and is a Limited Edition, and is a stunning watch with the amazing presentation case and the other bits. Omega know they can rip you off cause of the Bond connection and boy they are doing it

atldml

Known Member
10/5/15
did you read my full post..... I bought it to try the size, I'll be giving it away with my next sale on here. I won't be wearing it anywhere. I've owned a few gen old-style Seamasters, and the 41mm size was an issue for me.

my end of the post asked about who makes the best Seamasters.... apart from Omega. looking at the blue or black dial.

Sadly, VSF basically owned the Omega market for reps. Your best bet is to look at the members sale section for M2M.

Reactions: English Gent

Pyrojr99

Do not accept unsolicited offers
25/9/21
Vsf v3 (left) vs ORF v2 (Right)

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

You labeled the ORF a V2. As far as I know, ORF has only recently started working on a 2ed batch of NTTD seamasters. But maybe they’re being sold already? When did you get yours?

I agree the ORF looks good. The numbers on the bezel are a tad thinner than the VSF, and the crystal is obviously different. I’d have to see a VSF/ORF/Gen side by side to spot all the differences, but I think ORF is a decent option right now. Actually, it’s the only option haha

mystic_cowboy

Getting To Know The Place
6/6/20
question for some of the OGs here. I only own one rep, the NTTD seamaster, i love it. 2 small issues it has, bezel is loose and when i wind the watch it turns really rough (if that makes sense). What is the best way to get these watches serviced? Can i bring to an old watch guy local, do people on here do servicing? would love any advice.

thanks!

Stretch242

24/12/14
UK
question for some of the OGs here. I only own one rep, the NTTD seamaster, i love it. 2 small issues it has, bezel is loose and when i wind the watch it turns really rough (if that makes sense). What is the best way to get these watches serviced? Can i bring to an old watch guy local, do people on here do servicing? would love any advice.

thanks!

Go to Trusted Dealer section and then watchmakers and horologists.

Dvtworks

2/3/21
Hey guys, so my crown on my watch needs replacement, I've reached out to Andrew for parts or details on the crown thread but know it's a long shot with the factory closed. I was wondering if anyone here may know what kind of part my watchmaker needs. Currently the watch is with Gary awaiting parts for repair.

Thanks

Dvtworks

2/3/21
Hey guys, so my crown on my watch needs replacement, I've reached out to Andrew for parts or details on the crown thread but know it's a long shot with the factory closed. I was wondering if anyone here may know what kind of part my watchmaker needs. Currently the watch is with Gary awaiting parts for repair.

Thanks

Can't edit so replying with more details, VSF v4 needs a new stem since I feel I wasn't very clear above.