• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK
Can't edit so replying with more details, VSF v4 needs a new stem since I feel I wasn't very clear above.

Well it’s an eta based movement so go for an eta 2824 stem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

solidamber

Do not accept unsolicited offers
30/6/19
Cambridge UK
just my English humour/Sarcasm, I sold my pair below years ago due to the size, wish I hadnt, so looking to get a Seamaster for my collection again, so just testing size,

if you do have any advice on the best make to look for let me know

I'm from the UK and have the same problem on my car forum, whenever I'm sarcastic they take it seriously, its a UK/ USA lost in translation thing.

Reactions: Burt Macklin

solidamber

30/6/19
Cambridge UK
Though it says I'm a new member I'm a senior, joined in 2011 under drozd username but cant log in! any admin help appreciated.

Both have more distortion on the crystal than gen, the font on the bezel of the orf is thinner than vsf and gen and it doesn't fit in the recess as well as vsf and gen. Why is the etching on the case back dark on the vsf? It can't be the lighting as its on all the shots. To me the bezel font is the worst flaw I dont know how they could get it so wrong.

Last edited:

Simonr_74

Getting To Know The Place
6/9/21
Apologies if this has already been discussed and I've missed it, but does anyone have any experience with this AGF version?

It seems like the ORF is currently unavailable so wondering if this could be another option until ORF make another batch.

https://www.[[Redacted due to phishing warnings]]/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=11815

Reactions: Yachtmaster_Chris

fantasma

22/9/21
Apologies if this has already been discussed and I've missed it, but does anyone have any experience with this AGF version?

It seems like the ORF is currently unavailable so wondering if this could be another option until ORF make another batch.

https://www.[[Redacted due to phishing warnings]]/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=11815

AGF and ORF are the same factory under different pseudonymous. Sometimes they go by GF other times by OR.

Pyrojr99

25/9/21
With no timeline on new ORF models, I’ve decided to get the AGF. I will post when I receive QC pics.
Just a heads up for anyone interested, it’s $388USD on trustytime

jpchub

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Cape Town
AGF and ORF are the same factory under different pseudonymous. Sometimes they go by GF other times by OR.

if that is the case, then they make two different versions. As that AGF does not look the same as the ORF.

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
It is pretty clear that AGF is not the same as ORF. They are listed at Trusty simultaneously with different prices.

Replisimio

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/20
Gods own country! Yorkshire.
It is pretty clear that AGF is not the same as ORF. They are listed at Trusty simultaneously with different prices.

AGF use ORF cases and bracelets but cheaper internals from VSF’s and poorer crystals which were used on ORF models for a little while too. They are all under the GF brand but marketed separately. I’ve owned both and stripped down both so know the full differences!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Foxxfire and jpchub

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
Replisimio cheaper internals from VSF? Such as what kind of parts?
So in your view both AGF and ORF are not really worth seriously considering for getting?

Replisimio

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/20
Gods own country! Yorkshire.
Replisimio cheaper internals from VSF? Such as what kind of parts?
So in your view both AGF and ORF are not really worth seriously considering for getting?

Orf uses a nicer and different size movement plate on the movement but the AGF has the VSF plates. I guess it’s not the end of the world on these but it is on the open back steel models. AGF crystals tend to have crap AR too. As to which model to buy, I sold them all as the steel strap is so wrong and I’m not a nato strap guy. Case wise it’s a tricky one as VSF’s was pretty good but gone. It boils down to what flaws you want to live with I guess. Hopefully a better version will arrive soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Simonr_74

birdvasabi

3/11/21
Hi everyone. I'm really new member from Thailand. Just sign up today and would like to ask you guys. I would like to buy NTTD and check with Mr.Andrew from trustytime. He said only AGF V2 available. Does anyone have this model? Could you please share your opinion with me whether this model is good or not if we compare to VSF V4 and ORF. Thank you very much.

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK
Hi everyone. I'm really new member from Thailand. Just sign up today and would like to ask you guys. I would like to buy NTTD and check with Mr.Andrew from trustytime. He said only AGF V2 available. Does anyone have this model? Could you please share your opinion with me whether this model is good or not if we compare to VSF V4 and ORF. Thank you very much.

Maybe have a read back through the last few pages of the thread. Basically if you want the nttd then gen or arf are your only options so comparison with vrf means very little as they are no longer available.

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
Maybe have a read back through the last few pages of the thread. Basically if you want the nttd then gen or arf are your only options so comparison with vrf means very little as they are no longer available.

ARF and VRF NTTD?
I am sure you mean ORF/AGF and VSF, lol

Reactions: Danza1813

birdvasabi

3/11/21

It seem like AGF is mix between VSF and ORF. But I think it's quite new brand and only option now. I will update pic for QC when I get it.

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK
ARF and VRF NTTD?
I am sure you mean ORF/AGF and VSF, lol

Ha ha glad you know what I meant!! My mind has gone with same questions being asked so I figured let’s make them work for it!!

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK
It seem like AGF is mix between VSF and ORF. But I think it's quite new brand and only option now. I will update pic for QC when I get it.

No matter what quality I believe it’s better value than the gen, and you will have a great looking watch for your money.

I still think the gen is massively overpriced for what it is, despite its sudden increase in popularity.

birdvasabi

3/11/21
No matter what quality I believe it’s better value than the gen, and you will have a great looking watch for your money.

I still think the gen is massively overpriced for what it is, despite its sudden increase in popularity.

I agree on that. If I would spend 10,000 USD on gen NTTD, I rather go for Moonphase or Moon watch with gen Omega watch.

Shane73

8/5/20

I was in the Omega boutique the other day taking my gen PO in for service, I tried the NTTD on again it is a beautiful piece but agree it is over priced for what it is when you can get a Tudor Pelagos full Titanium for half the price but popularity has definitely increased since the films release they were telling me they have a back order waiting list again for the Titanium strap model. If you have the means to purchase that's great but i'd have said 4-5K with the nato strap included would have been a fairer price.