• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

Blaze00215

Getting To Know The Place
27/9/19
Illinois, USA
Quick update. I ordered the ORF from Trusty on Sept 24. Got an email from him today saying that ORF is sold out the current batch, and a new batch is being produced. So back to waiting lol

Let's hope that they improve some aspects in the next batch, especially the bracelet/crystal

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
ORF

Looks alright to me.
Will compare it to vsf early next week but from memory they’re very close in terms of overall look. The differences compared to each other are probably academic - and talking about differences compared to the gen we saw at an AD last week is irrelevant imo.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Do you also have the mesh strap?

Yeh. I do. But I couldn’t wear a stainless steel strap with a titanium watch. I’m that doesn’t sit right with me.

I prefer it on nato anyway:

The dome is slightly different from vsf. Not sure which I prefer aesthetically yet. ORF dial/hands/insert look great...high quality.

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: leo6929

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
Yeh. I do. But I couldn’t wear a stainless steel strap with a titanium watch. I’m that doesn’t sit right with me.

I prefer it on nato anyway:

The dome is slightly different from vsf. Not sure which I prefer aesthetically yet. ORF dial/hands/insert look great...high quality.

Sent from the RWI App

The biggest drawback of ORF is the crystal, otherwise it is very good

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
The biggest drawback of ORF is the crystal, otherwise it is very good

Looks alright to me. Ie it’s not milky/dull. Doesn’t look off but depends on what you’re comparing it too? Pics of gen? Which is something I don’t do

Sent from the RWI App

Mc Queen

Renowned Member
11/10/20
Italy
When you look at a gen nttd in real life, the first thing you notice is the domed crystal. Orf crystal is completely wrong, it's not "rounded", it's flatter.

Reactions: Jayalvin777

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
When you look at a gen nttd in real life, the first thing you notice is the domed crystal. Orf crystal is completely wrong, it's not "rounded", it's flatter.

You’re probably right. I don’t own the gen and certainly can’t remember what gen looks like but take your word for it.

The crystal does look different from vsf. I’ll do a comparison later in the week....just to see which one looks “nicer” regardless of which is closer to gen.

ORF:

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: Mc Queen

wfan2021

4/6/21
You’re probably right. I don’t own the gen and certainly can’t remember what gen looks like but take your word for it.

The crystal does look different from vsf. I’ll do a comparison later in the week....just to see which one looks “nicer” regardless of which is closer to gen.

ORF:

Sent from the RWI App

Guys sorry, but I just saw a gen today in the boutique and it's very similar to what we see in the photo above of ORF... Doesn't have too much difference of the watch above!

elbo

Do not accept unsolicited offers
6/4/11
Anyone know if the ORF or VSF dial and bezel will fit a Gen?

edit to add: to a Gen Diver 300M

Last edited:

wfan2021

4/6/21
Anyone know if the ORF or VSF dial and bezel will fit a Gen?

edit to add: to a Gen Diver 300M

This is 100% gen that I took photos in the boutique. Not so different from ORF. I think ORF is a very good piece.

mech500 please take a picture like that so we can compare. In the same angle and zoom.

Tks!
jOzGwY.jpg
jOzScD.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Yachtmaster_Chris

USMC0311GRUNT

17/10/21
Has anyone ever ordered from Replica Watches Pro or 24 Collector? They both claim to have VSF V4 in stock ready to ship. Which seems crazy but if they do I don’t want to miss out.

Tennesseehorn

6/1/07
Has anyone ever ordered from Replica Watches Pro or 24 Collector? They both claim to have VSF V4 in stock ready to ship. Which seems crazy but if they do I don’t want to miss out.

VSF was closed down months ago. I doubt the still have VSF watches. Buyer beware. Use the Trusted Dealers here in the site. You will have consistent products and possible recourses here.

USMC0311GRUNT

17/10/21
Thanks yeah I figured as much that’s why I thought it was strange they were saying they had them in stock. Been talking to Andrew with Trusty Time. He said The next batch on ORF’s will be in a month or so. I guess I’ll wait to see how they look.

Lazza

Known Member
13/11/17
it's a phone pic, so not perfect at all zoomed in with the magnifier. can take others if you want
jOeLqS.jpg

Last edited: