• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

BOSSK

Renowned Member
22/3/17
Oz
Just this morning, my watch started rattling. There's something rattling around loose inside of it! It appears to still be running, but certainly this can't be okay. I've attempted to contact Andrew at trusty time but haven't heard back from anyone yet. Anyone have any ideas?

take the back off and have a look. Share some pics here and I’m sure the experts may be able to help.

Ddjr

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/2/20
I took the back off. Pictures later. There's a half shield rotor looking thing bouncing around in there. Does the back cover keep it in place?

Ddjr

24/2/20
Guys, I need some help. My watch has something rattling around inside. I took off the back and here's pictures
The half round thing seats in the center, but flops around whenever I move. Surely this can't be good. I've contacted Andrew from trusty, he says have someone look at it and tell him what they say. Can anyone put a name on the half round thing for me?

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
Maybe a bit off topic but sweet looking too!!!

2021-Omega-Seamaster-Diver-300M-Black-Black-210.92.44.20.01.003-hands-on-1.jpg

Good luck with telling the time after sunset.

Reactions: leo6929

Foxxfire

FoX, the Patron
20/1/17
EU / CH
Guys, I need some help. My watch has something rattling around inside. I took off the back and here's pictures
ZMksdv.jpg

The half round thing seats in the center, but flops around whenever I move. Surely this can't be good. I've contacted Andrew from trusty, he says have someone look at it and tell him what they say. Can anyone put a name on the half round thing for me?

That half round thing is the rotor. Upon rotation it winds up the movement (automatic movement, ey?). Have a look for that little screw holding the rotor in place usually.

Last edited:

kryckan13

Renowned Member
25/6/17
Sweden

Yes, that’s the rotor. And in the red circle is the screw that is supposed to hold the rotor in place. You need to put it back and tighten it.
50edbb29a255d0dbc228d6fcf802e295.png

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Reactions: Matt88 and Jamie76

Ddjr

24/2/20
That screw goes through the center of the rotor? Thank you for answering

Ddjr

24/2/20
Went in to repair it and can't locate the screw. Does anyone know the exact size of the screw?(that thing was tiny!)

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK
So I’m back in the market for one of these.

Without reading though a million pages again, can I just check The best current version is the v4 as it has accurate bezel numbers and a more accurate steel strap with numbers on the reverse of the spring bars?

Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach

Without reading though a million pages again, can I just check The best current version is the v4 as it has accurate bezel numbers and a more accurate steel strap with numbers on the reverse of the spring bars?

Cheers.

Just contact Sead at Supermirrors and ask for the latest VSF Omega 007 NTTD
https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/supermirrors

Reactions: Danza1813

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17

Cheers.

Yes, V4 is latest and what you are searching for. Its a great rep, you will love it.

Reactions: Danza1813

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK
So luckily I found a v4 on m2m.

am I right in saying the dial markers and bezel numbers have been improved over the previous versions?

the main tell tale flaws between gen and rep (visually) were

1. the red colour of the Seamaster text
2. absence of the ‘notch’ at the helium valve

Can anyone advise as to what is now the visual difference between gen and v4?

optical

Renowned Member
31/1/10

That rotor in. The middle is rattling around.

Quick question, just noticed there is no Deco plates, is this the latest version? I personally prefer it not to have deco plates as its just another thing that can go wrong (its a closed case back anyway), and was one of the things holding me back.

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
Quick question, just noticed there is no Deco plates, is this the latest version? I personally prefer it not to have deco plates as its just another thing that can go wrong (its a closed case back anyway), and was one of the things holding me back.

this is V2 version in SS