• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

Dvtworks

Horology Curious
2/3/21
Hi friend. Please help me to buy one. hi have read all but i not undestand good.
This is the better product today for this model?
https://trustytime.io/index.php?main...ducts_id=22384
The movement is e perfect clone of 8806 or it is a 2824 with omega customs?
Thanks

Just got mine today, I got mine from Andrew at Trustytime I am very happy with it. The movement is an ETA clone with decorations.

Everything lines up great lume is great on mine. Bezel has some play may try something to tighten that up if it bothers me too much. I had planned on using NATO strap but the metal one is first metal one I have ever liked on a watch. I included some pictures let me know if you guys want any detail shots.

One other small thing I have noticed if you wear bracelet at setting 4 like I do, when taking it off the latch catches on the end of the bracelet and it becomes hard to open. I've included a picture.

Zkxuic.jpg
Zkx4w4.jpg
ZkxMcI.jpg
ZkxvCX.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: mech500

Dvtworks

Horology Curious
2/3/21
Wore it for my wedding as well, make sure to get lots of pics. Really happy with how the photos turned out with the watch. Looks awesome in a suit/tux.

Those pictures came out awesome. Can't wait to see what it looks like on a nice camera. Mine look amazing to my eyes but feel like my phone can't do it justice.

Reactions: Bonestorm19

Antonello

Known Member
13/2/17
Just got mine today, I got mine from Andrew at Trustytime I am very happy with it. The movement is an ETA clone with decorations.

Everything lines up great lume is great on mine. Bezel has some play may try something to tighten that up if it bothers me too much. I had planned on using NATO strap but the metal one is first metal one I have ever liked on a watch. I included some pictures let me know if you guys want any detail shots.

One other small thing I have noticed if you wear bracelet at setting 4 like I do, when taking it off the latch catches on the end of the bracelet and it becomes hard to open. I've included a picture.

Zkxuic.jpg
Zkx4w4.jpg
ZkxMcI.jpg
ZkxvCX.jpg

Hello and thanks
but what kind of basic movement is it then?
ETAXXXX? Will you help me understand the movement pattern? Thank you

Reactions: Dvtworks

Dvtworks

Horology Curious
2/3/21
Hello and thanks
but what kind of basic movement is it then?
ETAXXXX? Will you help me understand the movement pattern? Thank you

Reading further back in the thread it is ETA 2824 like you said, wasn't sure during last post so I wanted to verify.

According to another user:
If someone also wants to put an eta in, its more ore less a direct swap.
​​​​​​ BUT the ETA Hour Wheel/Minute Wheel wont fit for the Hands! Also the VSF stem will NOT fit in the ETA clutch as its thicker.

He solved this by using the VSF hour minute wheel which he says were good quality. I am considering doing a swap myself but not sure how difficult it is.

Do you just remove the movement and a single set of wheels or does it involve tearing down the entire movement.

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
I was able to get Contact to the Factory producing the Crystal VSF is using. They can do a single AR coated Crystal. I ordered one to see how quality and AR is. Will update when i get it

Awesome, This is the way the watch should come standard. If you could contact the factory that makes the crown and tube I'm sure people could use that part as well.

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
Awesome, This is the way the watch should come standard. If you could contact the factory that makes the crown and tube I'm sure people could use that part as well.

yes, i think the single AR would be perfect for it. I can check for it :)
you mean for upgrading older Versions?

Dvtworks

Horology Curious
2/3/21
I was able to get Contact to the Factory producing the Crystal VSF is using. They can do a single AR coated Crystal. I ordered one to see how quality and AR is. Will update when i get it

Does it not already come with that?

At least the description on the V4 sounds like it: [FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]FRONT GLASS: Sapphire Crystal with AR Coat (Swiss Grade)[/FONT]

Dvtworks

Horology Curious
2/3/21
Has there been any more information about the V5?

I am by no means knowledgeable about that but seems unlikely, maybe towards the end of the year when movie launches if they decide to make the investment. I wonder what the changes would be. If just the bracelet it would be a no go for me.

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
Does it not already come with that?

At least the description on the V4 sounds like it: [FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]FRONT GLASS: Sapphire Crystal with AR Coat (Swiss Grade)[/FONT]

Well in reality its Milky/cloudy...and thats the reason other members got a Prof Xtal for it. The Crystal i get is another Crystal with another coating.

Dvtworks

Horology Curious
2/3/21
Well in reality its Milky/cloudy...and thats the reason other members got a Prof Xtal for it. The Crystal i get is another Crystal with another coating.

Ah okay that makes sense, need to work on my reading comprehension I understood it as they would be using same as what they had been and it didn't make sense. I agree about the cloudiness, a Prof crystal is in the plans for me. But if the factory can fix the crystal in the future that would be great for everyone else. Can't wait to see it!

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
Ah okay that makes sense, need to work on my reading comprehension I understood it as they would be using same as what they had been and it didn't make sense. I agree about the cloudiness, a Prof crystal is in the plans for me. But if the factory can fix the crystal in the future that would be great for everyone else. Can't wait to see it!

yes will update pictures. They are not this expensive, about 80$.
lets wait and see :)

Ddjr

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/2/20
Just this morning, my watch started rattling. There's something rattling around loose inside of it! It appears to still be running, but certainly this can't be okay. I've attempted to contact Andrew at trusty time but haven't heard back from anyone yet. Anyone have any ideas?