• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
Oh and hopefully the lume is done right....

49661690247_1439994e3a_b.jpg

THXuk

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
25/3/06
London
This does feel like a race to release. I recall my local AD said he got one of the first, and that was 4 weeks or so ago, so likely this will be made from pics.

If the case or bracelet are steel rather then titanium, its a pass for the time being.

Reactions: vcappp

padorkous

Known Member
13/1/17
This does feel like a race to release. I recall my local AD said he got one of the first, and that was 4 weeks or so ago, so likely this will be made from pics.

If the case or bracelet are steel rather then titanium, its a pass for the time being.

im sure that in the next couple of months there will be the v2 with titanium especially since it is such a high demand piece

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
Hopefully we'll see some photos of the rep before the 22nd. At the price the TD's are listing them at, I'm actually hopeful for an all titanium case and mesh bracelet.

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Is it just me or does the pearl on that look off centered? Probably the angle. If so, that's shocking on a gen...

All manufacturers have tolerances and if it’s within those it’ll pass qc as it has done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

correllian G

Known Member
31/1/19
Heck yes get hyped! Can't wait for QC photos. As long as it's not a complete crapper it's a day one buy

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ebzen02

I'm Pretty Popular
12/4/10
Impatiently waiting for this one..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

soubido

Known Member
29/12/18
The description on Trusty states that the bracelet is also in titanium but on PT it says its SS...so which one is it lol

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
Description on Trusty... Aluminium dial and bezel. Titanium mesh and case. I'm liking how it sounds so far.

***DESCRIPTION IS SUBJECTED TO CHANGES UNTIL RELEASE

MOVEMENT: Asia Clone A8806 Omega Copy Caliber Automatic Movement with Decorated Rotor & Bridges/Plates like Genuine Omega Calibre 8806 (Updated with Black Balance Wheel)
CASE DIAMETER: 42mm
THICKNESS:
DIAL COLOR: Brown Aluminium Base Plate Dial
CASE MATERIAL: Full Solid Titanium Case Kit of Swiss Grade
BRACELET:
High Quality Solid Titanium Mesh Bracelet with Deployant Buckle
FRONT GLASS: Sapphire Crystal with AR Coat (Swiss Grade)
CASE BACK:
Solid Case Back with Detailed Engraving and Random Serial
BEZEL: High Grade Aluminium Bezel (Uni-Directional)
CLASP TYPE:
Deployant Buckle
DATE INDICATOR:

​​​​​

Last edited:
Reactions: vcappp

Mrpong

15/9/19
I will wait and see the rep. I prefer the bracelet of Seamaster or nato strap. So if I will pull the trigger if they rep body, lume, needles, dial nicely.

Last edited: