• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

correllian G

Known Member
31/1/19
Looking forward to the forensic analysis of QC pictures this thread goes into once the pictures are released!

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: padorkous

kobe24

Renowned Member
19/7/16

Ferax

Supporter
Certified
17/12/17
kobe24 thanks, you're the boss man! Is it just the contrast of these pictures or is this rep really more black then brown?
It is a pity that the watch is SS. But still - I really like it :)

Reactions: vcappp

Jimmybeebee

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/5/19
If I had to make a bet, I’d say the colours in the photo are off and the contrast is pretty high. The nato should be the easiest thing to replicate here in terms of colour - and it’s black in places it should be a deep grey. If that’s down to the photos’ colour calibration, then the rest of the colours would be inaccurate vs in person as well.

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
Is that really the rep? Not bad imo. Colour of the lume on dial and bezel may be a bit off but it could be the lighting. Dial should be grainy and off black, more to tropical instead of flat black. Same for the bezel colour too. It shouldn't be full on black. Again, it could be the lighting or the camera used.

What's promising is that they got the domed crystal right. Pearl placement within the triangle looks perfect. Nato strap looks good.

​​​​Only need to see now if the mesh bracelet looks like the gen as well along with the deployant clasp. Can't really see the mesh much from that angle.

correllian G

Known Member
31/1/19
Annoying that we can't get a decent look at the dial.. why take a photo with such a bright background...

Overall looks good though looking forward to seeing it reviewed against the Gen.

Anyone mind explaining the big differences in SS to titanium bracelet/case?

Never owned both to compare

padorkous

Known Member
13/1/17
Annoying that we can't get a decent look at the dial.. why take a photo with such a bright background...

Overall looks good though looking forward to seeing it reviewed against the Gen.

Anyone mind explaining the big differences in SS to titanium bracelet/case?

Never owned both to compare

Huge weight difference! Also at least to my eyes titanium has a bit of a different shine to it

jpchub

Renowned Member
7/12/18
Cape Town
Different colour between TIT and SS. TIT also much lighter and steinger than SS, but scratches more i think. Personally i prefer SS for the weight, but that wouldnt be accurate.

correllian G

Known Member
31/1/19
Thanks. Was so hoping for a super rep considering how well they've done with past seamasters.

Also anyone else noticing the off-centre 12 markers?? Ones touching the second marker whilst the others got a big gap. Hope it's the glass distorting it lol..

correllian G

Known Member
31/1/19
Gen has an Aluminium Bezel insert too. trusty has the description as SS insert

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
Gen vs Rep

49665468548_24b623a481_b.jpg

Relax guys. Hopefully we'll see some better pictures of the rep. Plus this is considered V1. There will be improvements made. Remember how many variants the Spectre Seamaster went through?

We do need a better look at the mesh. It better not be the typical cheap looking China made mesh. The Omega titanium mesh has a distinctive look to it that is different from other mesh I've seen. And it should taper.

49657064923_c648231cc6_b.jpg

49657064978_dc2ea12656_b.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: vcappp and Ferax