• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

Chewwy00

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/10/19
Hey guys, just wanted to share pictures of the gen I put on my wrist two days ago. I was surprised how light and thinner the watch felt. My wrists are really thin and the mesh bracelet felt a bit weird on it as it is not Flexi enough. Anyways, fantastic looking watch! Can't wait for VSF to come out with it!!

Cheers,

Reactions: Micha-IN and vcappp

Jimmybeebee

18/5/19
I'm wondering how close they'll get it to the original. There are plenty of pictures out there now, but did the VSF team manage to get one in hand to get this close to 1:1?

tom86

Divers only
Supporter
Certified
28/7/19
EU, UAE
No one here will be able to answer your question, but as you see usually they do a quite good job repping those Seamasters. Sure they will do this well too.

Reactions: padorkous

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
I doubt they'd be able to produce titanium mesh this quickly. It's probably steel but if it's brushed and made to look exactly like the gen mesh, then it's all good.

Expect a V2 somewhere down the road with a titanium mesh.

Reactions: vcappp

Jcpal

14/2/20
At PT, it says, ss mesh bracelet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: vcappp

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
They need to get right the whole patina colouring, the tapering of the mesh, the different look to the indices, the tropical dial effect, the aluminium bezel, the deployant clasp and the domed sapphire crystal. I wonder if the case will even be titanium.

Looking forward to seeing how it looks. But I have high hopes with VSF.

49659738088_28d9d74607_b.jpg

49660868628_c0b47d0c10_b.jpg

49657064978_dc2ea12656_b.jpg

Last edited:

KSwatches

Trusted Dealer
29/11/18
Hey guys, just wanted to share pictures of the gen I put on my wrist two days ago. I was surprised how light and thinner the watch felt. My wrists are really thin and the mesh bracelet felt a bit weird on it as it is not Flexi enough. Anyways, fantastic looking watch! Can't wait for VSF to come out with it!!

Cheers,

Thanks for the pics.

The Plastic wrap around the mesh could Explain the lack of flexibility.

The density of titanium is roughly half that of stainless. So a solid titanium case would feel almost half the weight as stainless case

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk