• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

Jcpal

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/2/20
Best looking watch I have ever seen. The shape, design, styling, colors, texture... Everything is perfect. As soon as a rep is available, I'm in

Is the rep coming soon? Is vsf or other manufacturers working on one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jcpal

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/2/20
I guess i should have been more clear. Is vsf the only factory that will make this rep? And do we have a date when the rep will be released.

correllian G

Known Member
31/1/19
I guess i should have been more clear. Is vsf the only factory that will make this rep? And do we have a date when the rep will be released.

A keen bean. I feel ya! but I think patience is our only option now..
I'm sure hordes will want it and it will be announced everywhere once it is available.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
I will take two as soon as available and then V2 etc. Heck I would just be happy with the Damn NATO strap.

Rufctr2

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
16/2/16
One for me pls with a sand EricaOriginal MN strap !

Hurry up VSF, i need this before summer, ideally for the spring !

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
It looks amazing, could you post some more pics and tell us your wrist size because so far my worse fear is that it will look to big for my small wrists

Here it is on my 7" wrist. At 42mm, it's definitely bigger than the usual 41mm watches that I wear. But it wears nicely. For some reason, the mobile camera makes it look big in the photo.

49556465857_eb32f66e48_b.jpg

Reactions: PunkRockDoc

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
Probably not. But I'm hopeful

Photo is of the gen from the Omega website and won't be what you'll receive. You'll be lucky to even receive anything.

So many trusted dealers listed here that you can get that watch from, with actual photos of the rep, but yet you chose a website like that?

:picard::picard:

Last edited:
Reactions: SRBJKU