• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New JLC NSD on Angus´s website

PecMan

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/09
I'll take your strap! :maty:

hehehe let me get the watchf first , i dont think i will keep the watch anyways it is for my cousin , and if he doesnt like it ill sell it here

blue rocket

12/4/11
I was lucky to find a brand new rubber strap and tang buckle, just got the update that it's out for delivery! Seems these bracelets are hard to get ahold of without going to an AD

D

d4m.test

I was lucky to find a brand new rubber strap and tang buckle, just got the update that it's out for delivery! Seems these bracelets are hard to get ahold of without going to an AD

You mean you got a gen rubber bracelet? Or a rep? Can you tell me where you got it?

PecMan

4/5/09
i am not paying 200 or more for a ******* gen rubber strap sorry !

blue rocket

12/4/11
You mean you got a gen rubber bracelet? Or a rep? Can you tell me where you got it?

It actually popped up on eBay! I've been on the lookout for quite a while.

I think he sourced the OEM rubber strap that comes with the genuine watch. Tough to get and $$

Right...from JLC you just get the strap, no buckle. Strap is $300, tang buckle is $100... got em both for under $300, also came with gen spring bars. sure it's $$, but it'll be worth it!

revhrd

5/2/11
hehehe let me get the watchf first , i dont think i will keep the watch anyways it is for my cousin , and if he doesnt like it ill sell it here

Pec,

should your primo not like it (the whole watch) PM, I'll take it off your hands.

D

d4m.test

Damn, I'm so tempted to buy this watch just for the rubber bracelet. Does that make me a bit of an idjit?

I wonder how much I can resell this watch for as a head-only sale.

glad4817

Known Member
11/9/11
Damn, I'm so tempted to buy this watch just for the rubber bracelet. Does that make me a bit of an idjit?

I wonder how much I can resell this watch for as a head-only sale.

Given that the gen strap is $900+ and this one is a great copy, I would take the head for $200. :maty:

D

d4m.test

Given that the gen strap is $900+ and this one is a great copy, I would take the head for $200. :maty:

Gee, thanks. I hope you won't be offended if I try my luck in the sales forum instead. :neener:

AskMeAgain

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
18/2/11
a2OXq.jpg

revhrd

5/2/11
Gee, thanks. I hope you won't be offended if I try my luck in the sales forum instead. :neener:

you're better off asking angus for a spare bracelet and sell the watch as a whole.

Ed911

8/12/11
EU
Pics received today... Let's wait for shipping now ;-)

871ce775.jpg