• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New JLC NSD on Angus´s website

revhrd

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/2/11
damn that's a fine watch...

@pec i hope your primo does not like this i am ready to grab it from you.

dutchwatch

1/7/12
Any news on when this one will be in stock again/next batch will be available? And when will you guys receive the watch you think?

mike69

Horology Curious
2/8/09
Can't wait

Just got my qc pictures this morning from Angus. Can't wait to receive the watch!

D

d4m.test

you're better off asking angus for a spare bracelet and sell the watch as a whole.

Thanks for the tip. I asked, but he said he didn't have any extras available right now. Maybe I'll try asking again when the initial pre-order rush is over, or maybe I'll luck out with someone who doesn't want theirs.

saltlife2182

Horology Curious
29/3/15
Hello everyone! I'm new tote rep world an I'm wanting to
Order a JLC Master Compressor NSD from Angus at Puretime. He has the best reputation and flawless Reps from my understanding. I need some clarification....the NSD rep what material is the crown and crown guard made from? How long should the rep last,as this will be my night out watch (dinner,movie,date night ect.) I'm ordering mine with the SW200 movement. I look forward to the hearing from everyone.

Thanks!