• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New JLC NSD on Angus´s website

jeffw69

I'm Pretty Popular
14/10/11
I called you stupid, a noob, an idiot. I told you to go drink piss.

And you just laid out for us exactly why I said that.

In the above quoted text that you got from my post on RepGeek, I was referring to the JLC NSD.

I was praising the new JLC rep for being 1:1. The flat numeral flaw on the prototype aside.

A flaw that was addressed by Angus as correctable in an estimated 6-9 months with an updated dial.

Itself being strong reason why I recommended the JLC over the V3 Diver. The NSD is a more accurate rep than the V3 Diver and I listed why.

What at all does that post have to do with the uncorrectable flaws on the V3 Diver?

You copy/pasted that post in an effort to defend comments that you made over everyone on RepGeek "scrutinizing" the AR'D cyclops, the wrong movement and the poor lume.

If anything you're the f****** hypocrite.

For criticizing those more passionate about the 1:1 aspects of their reps on another board; and then taking a shot at me for what you (wrongly) thought was the same opinion as your own.

You went on RepGeek to find the V3's imperfections in the V4 thread, and then you came back here to criticize our efforts.

You're reading up about flaws on a watch you don't even plan to purchase (or have ever even seen for that matter), and then you come here to
say: "those arguments boil my piss".

And then when someone calls you out on your B.S. you get defensive.

Dude you're talking about a thread on RepGEEK. What do you think we're going to talk about?

Maybe you should copy/paste all the threads over there and post them in here if you find them so interesting?

When you do, just know there are enough members here to call you out when you start to badmouth us.

:sparta:

:sparta:???? Really?

Go back to ******* repgeek you troll.

You are quite the special type of idiot, aren't you?

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Ok Jeff, no need to come down to his level mate.

Battler: If one of our members was to go to RG and speak in that manner he'd (rightfully) be turfed out and I would not exactly be happy with the way he portrayed RWI either. How dare you came into my (well, our) house and speak in that way! Pull your head in unless you want to lose it! A fine representative of Geekdom you are. Not!

crossbones

I'm Pretty Popular
3/6/10
I called you stupid, a noob, an idiot. I told you to go drink piss.

And you just laid out for us exactly why I said that.

In the above quoted text that you got from my post on RepGeek, I was referring to the JLC NSD.

I was praising the new JLC rep for being 1:1. The flat numeral flaw on the prototype aside.

A flaw that was addressed by Angus as correctable in an estimated 6-9 months with an updated dial.

Itself being strong reason why I recommended the JLC over the V3 Diver. The NSD is a more accurate rep than the V3 Diver and I listed why.

What at all does that post have to do with the uncorrectable flaws on the V3 Diver?

You copy/pasted that post in an effort to defend comments that you made over everyone on RepGeek "scrutinizing" the AR'D cyclops, the wrong movement and the poor lume.

If anything you're the f****** hypocrite.

For criticizing those more passionate about the 1:1 aspects of their reps on another board; and then taking a shot at me for what you (wrongly) thought was the same opinion as your own.

You went on RepGeek to find the V3's imperfections in the V4 thread, and then you came back here to criticize our efforts.

You're reading up about flaws on a watch you don't even plan to purchase (or have ever even seen for that matter), and then you come here to
say: "those arguments boil my piss".

And then when someone calls you out on your B.S. you get defensive.

Dude you're talking about a thread on RepGEEK. What do you think we're going to talk about?

Maybe you should copy/paste all the threads over there and post them in here if you find them so interesting?

When you do, just know there are enough members here to call you out when you start to badmouth us.

:sparta:

Are you kidding me?!?

:picard:

Stupid comments like this give all of RG a bad name. Learn how to act right.. and quickly because as far as I am concerned you are not welcome here nor there with an attitude like this. Maybe you should start hanging out somewhere else? PLEASE DO!

And everyone else reading, let me apologize on behalf of your neighbors. There are some really good guys over there. Please dont let one idiot make us all look bad.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
We know better than that CB, bad apples are everywhere.
Maybe this one needs a new hobby.

Thanks buddy.

crossbones

I'm Pretty Popular
3/6/10
Jeff, please post the doll forum link? I hear they love trolls over there :lol:

AskMeAgain

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
18/2/11
never did see the point in continuing to argue when its patently obvious you where making a bit of a fool of your self.

D

d4m.test

guys i wanted to ask , what are u thinking about the strap , i really dont like the one that comes with the watch , any plans??? some links?? some sharing??

I'll take your strap! :maty:

thedoover

Snow Monkey Ambassador
Supporter
Certified
15/6/10
Are you kidding me?!?

:picard:

Stupid comments like this give all of RG a bad name. Learn how to act right.. and quickly because as far as I am concerned you are not welcome here nor there with an attitude like this. Maybe you should start hanging out somewhere else? PLEASE DO!

And everyone else reading, let me apologize on behalf of your neighbors. There are some really good guys over there. Please dont let one idiot make us all look bad.

CB, I dont think anyone is going to draw any conclusions about all of the RG members based on this one fella's comments. It makes him look bad as an individual though.

Besides, our fora are becoming inbred now more and more.

:cheers:

ooo I feel like Im a TRF member now in good standing....

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
Angus only had like 30 Asian in the first batch. Rest should arrive in 2-3 days. Most likely Monday he said.