• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New JLC NSD on Angus´s website

ichi

25/4/12
Yay! Got my QC pics this morning. Lookin pretty good. Hopefully should have mine early next week.

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
What order number were you guys??

I'm #24229 with Asian movement.

revhrd

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/2/11
hell yeah it's too late for what batches 1-3 maybe the fourth one. Who knows some people may change their minds upon a wrist check... hoping someone conus will c and r

Winemaker

I'm Pretty Popular
4/9/10
Pics arrived and approved. Sadly my Swiss 243 has been sitting in customs (LA) for five days now :-((

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
Oh well, no qc received today, Angus did say he only received a small batch. The rest are coming in a few days.

Sent from my HTC Desire S

mojojojay

I'm Pretty Popular
2/9/10
I'm 24480 , my gawd how far behind I am from you guys ......

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

PecMan

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/09
guys i wanted to ask , what are u thinking about the strap , i really dont like the one that comes with the watch , any plans??? some links?? some sharing??

cyphion

Horology Curious
2/8/07
I'm probably going to do a green canvas or something of that nature.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

blue rocket

12/4/11
No QC pics yet, Swiss version, probably one of the first orders placed too... I feel like the first small batch was all Asian movements.

I have a brand new gen JLC rubber strap with tang buckle on its way to me right now though, wasn't easy to come by!

mojojojay

I'm Pretty Popular
2/9/10
Angus said he only got 20pcs of asian . so the 1st 20 who paid is the lucky fellow . :D

TheBattler

26/7/10
But wait. This is what you wrote on Repgeek battler.

"The people who are going to buy it will buy it.

A 1:1 rep doesn't guarantee sales, look at the Concord C1.

Nearly a perfect rep!

But now it's out of production due to lack of sales.

People can wait for the V2, but just 1 dial flaw in my eyes is ok to deal with.

When the updated dials arrive just swap in one of those.

Who knows when the maker will decide to update them.

Angus estimated 6-9 months of wait time.

If you like the watch, then buy it.

It's not the same as the V3 Diver.

This watch has the superlume, AR, Correct movement etc.

It gets many things right.

Don't be scared of V1s.

Look how long the Hublot V1s were the best...until the V6s came out a few years later.

Very good rep, apart from Panerai, perhaps it is the rep of the year."

Lol, you ******* hypocrite.

I called you stupid, a noob, an idiot. I told you to go drink piss.

And you just laid out for us exactly why I said that.

In the above quoted text that you got from my post on RepGeek, I was referring to the JLC NSD.

I was praising the new JLC rep for being 1:1. The flat numeral flaw on the prototype aside.

A flaw that was addressed by Angus as correctable in an estimated 6-9 months with an updated dial.

Itself being strong reason why I recommended the JLC over the V3 Diver. The NSD is a more accurate rep than the V3 Diver and I listed why.

What at all does that post have to do with the uncorrectable flaws on the V3 Diver?

You copy/pasted that post in an effort to defend comments that you made over everyone on RepGeek "scrutinizing" the AR'D cyclops, the wrong movement and the poor lume.

If anything you're the f****** hypocrite.

For criticizing those more passionate about the 1:1 aspects of their reps on another board; and then taking a shot at me for what you (wrongly) thought was the same opinion as your own.

Those arguments boil my piss.

You went on RepGeek to find the V3's imperfections in the V4 thread, and then you came back here to criticize our efforts.

You're reading up about flaws on a watch you don't even plan to purchase (or have ever even seen for that matter), and then you come here to
say: "those arguments boil my piss".

And then when someone calls you out on your B.S. you get defensive.

I think the arguments over these minute details are farcical
Dude you're talking about a thread on RepGEEK. What do you think we're going to talk about?

Maybe you should copy/paste all the threads over there and post them in here if you find them so interesting?

When you do, just know there are enough members here to call you out when you start to badmouth us.

:sparta:

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11

Yeah, I got that from the first post, thanks for repeating yourself though. It makes you come off as real mature.

In the above quoted text that you got from my post on RepGeek, I was referring to the JLC NSD.

I was praising the new JLC rep for being 1:1. The flat numeral flaw on the prototype aside.

A flaw that was addressed by Angus as correctable in an estimated 6-9 months with an updated dial.

So, the JLC is 1:1 apart from the dial numbering, oh and the skinny bezel lettering and the shallow caseback engraving.

But the V3 AP diver is a piece of crap because it has a blue tint to the cyclops, poor lume, and an incorrect high beat movement.

No argument there, your logic is sound :GEEK:

Itself being strong reason why I recommended the JLC over the V3 Diver. The NSD is a more accurate rep than the V3 Diver and I listed why.

:bsmeter:

No, see, the reason you are a hypocrite is because over here you said, don't buy a V3 diver or they will never correct the flaws. Yet on RG you said, don't be scared of V1 JLC because they will fix the flaws. There's been no promise from the maker to fix any of the flaws on either of the watches, yet you cling to some delusion that things will be different with the JLC.

For criticizing those more passionate about the 1:1 aspects of their reps on another board; and then taking a shot at me for what you (wrongly) thought was the same opinion as your own.

Those members of the 1:1 brigade will always find flaws in every single rep that is produced. Every single one. They will never be truly happy. There is always compromises when it comes to reps. The only 1:1 there will be is a gen. They should just go buy the damn gen.

You went on RepGeek to find the V3's imperfections in the V4 thread, and then you came back here to criticize our efforts.

[sarcasm]Yes mate, that's what I do, I head over there with the specific intention of coming back here to criticise you. [/sarcasm]

You're reading up about flaws on a watch you don't even plan to purchase (or have ever even seen for that matter), and then you come here to

Oh I'm sorry, I obviously didn't know the rules. Must remember for future, if I don't intend on buying the watch this instant then I am forbidden to do any reading or research into the rep of it. Gotcha. Makes total sense.

I'd love to see the bit where you 'called me out' on my "BS".

Dude you're talking about a thread on RepGEEK. What do you think we're going to talk about?

Maybe you should copy/paste all the threads over there and post them in here if you find them so interesting?

No need, we can filter out all the crap and just post the relevant and interesting parts on here. Saves having to trawl through all the threads.

When you do, just know there are enough members here to call you out when you start to badmouth us.

Sure mate, you just go ahead and raise that internet posse over 1 person who seems to have hurt your delicate feelings.

:cheers:

Wiz

Mythical Poster
9/8/09

And you just laid out for us exactly why I said that.

What at all does that post have to do with the uncorrectable flaws on the V3 Diver?

You copy/pasted that post in an effort to defend comments that you made over everyone on RepGeek "scrutinizing" the AR'D cyclops, the wrong movement and the poor lume.

If anything you're the f****** hypocrite.

:facepalm:

Make yourself a favour and stop it here...