• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New JLC NSD on Angus´s website

jackagi

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
8/10/11
On rg he has said that it will arrive next week! Got the info two days ago!

glad4817

Known Member
11/9/11
I'm a bit disappointed in the number 6 to be honest. For me, if you know what you are looking for it will be one of the biggest tells. On the Gen, the six has no square edges, the base is rounded off. That being said, I'll probably still get one! See below:

JLC-2012-06-08-01-02_enl.jpg

img_0127.jpg

squashlover

2/8/11
Yeah, shame about the rounded numbers. Its actually the 6 and 9!!

Probably the biggest tell on the watch and could have been easily addressed from the beginning but somehow was overlooked. Still getting one anyways as its still a very good looking rep and the 1st JLC that fits the bill.

revhrd

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/2/11
I can't tell in those macros let alone from my wrist, that's real detective work there. It's still an impressive watch.

squashlover

2/8/11
I can't tell in those macros let alone from my wrist, that's real detective work there. It's still an impressive watch.

Just look at the top and bottom of BOTH the 6 and 9. The gen numerals have ROUNDED top and bottom sections whereas the rep numerals are squared-off. Easy to see once you know what to look for.

TheBattler

26/7/10
Those arguments boil my piss.

So then put it in your tea and drink it.

If you want to take anything the TDs give you then go ahead.

I expect you've ordered a V3 already?

But people like you shouldn't be after these sorts of watches anyways. You'd probably be happy enough with the V1.

The makers have the capability to make it right and they actively defy their clientele base.

How can we get the maker's ear?

By postponing purchases until a V4 is released.

Not yourself though. Go ahead and buy that V3.

It'll probably be worth about half when the V4 is released.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

PecMan

4/5/09
i think this version looks perfect , no one knows this ******* brand anyways , just the watch freaks

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
So then put it in your tea and drink it.

If you want to take anything the TDs give you then go ahead.

I expect you've ordered a V3 already

But people like you shouldn't be after these sorts of watches anyways. You'd probably be happy enough with the V1.

The makers have the capability to make it right and they actively defy their clientele base.

How can we get the maker's ear?

By postponing purchases until a V4 is released.

Not yourself though. Go ahead and buy that V3.

It'll probably be worth about half when the V4 is released.

I'm sorry? What crawled up your ass and died?

I've not bought an AP Diver at all, not v1, v2, v3, or waiting on v4. I think the arguments over these minute details are farcical. Omg it has a slightly blue tint to the AR on the tiny tiny datemag, omg the numbers on the dial have 0.0002mm less curve on them. Jesus, do you guys even re-read what you're saying?

"Actively defying their client base"

:rofl: :facepalm:

Are you even listening to yourself? The only reason the noob factory is even listening to Angus is so that they can, in fact, take more money from you. The forum members are barely 30% of their customers. But they sure as hell are going to take advantage of rich westerners willing to pay top dollar for replica watches.

Do you really think they sit there going, 'hey, you know what we should do, give the AR a blue tint, that should really piss off all those forum goers'. Grow up man.

People like me. Happy with a V1, sure, probably if I wanted one. Or even a V2. No problem. I've had (and/or pre-ordered) V1 243, V1 127, V1 JLC Diver. You know why? Because if no one bought V1, then they wouldn't bother with V2. They aren't out to please you, their out to fill their pockets with your cash. If a model doesn't sell, it stops getting made.

revhrd

5/2/11
too late for batch 1-5 probably... i guess I'll wait until it's in stock.

TheBattler

26/7/10
I'm sorry? What crawled up your ass and died?

I've not bought an AP Diver at all, not v1, v2, v3, or waiting on v4. I think the arguments over these minute details are farcical.

I'm going to dignify your post with a response, particularly because you seem to be a rare breed of idiot, a species that needs to be corrected from time to time.

Firstly If you haven't even seen a Rep Diver, then obviously you don't know anything about them.

No one asked you what you thought.

Omg it has a slightly blue tint to the AR on the tiny tiny datemag, omg the numbers on the dial have 0.0002mm less curve on them. Jesus, do you guys even re-read what...

Obviously you're a noob as well. A stupid noob.

"Actively defying their client base"

:rofl: :facepalm:

When customers request something to be corrected over and over and the makers refuse, that's what you call it.

Then again this is a learning process for you and for your sake we're patient.

Are you even listening to yourself? The only reason the noob factory is even listening to Angus is so that they can, in fact, take more money from you. The forum members are barely 30% of their customers. But they sure as hell are going to take advantage of rich westerners willing to pay top dollar for replica watches.

On what basis do you make the assertion that we're less than 30% of this maker's client base?

Further more, what makes you think we're all westerners?

Do you really think they sit there going, 'hey, you know what we should do, give the AR a blue tint, that should really piss off all those forum goers'.

Do Noobs like yourself really think that the makers have strictly a V1 in mind?

Do you think they sit there saying, "Hey, let's make this watch 100% from the start, lets not update anything and lets try to minimize profits for the sake of a true 1:1 rep."

Can you really be as stupid as you seem?

How can anyone belonging to this board be so naive?

People like me. Happy with a V1, sure, probably if I wanted one. Or even a V2. No problem. I've had (and/or pre-ordered) V1 243, V1 127, V1 JLC Diver. You know why? Because if no one bought V1, then they wouldn't bother with V2. They aren't out to please you, their out to fill their pockets with your cash. If a model doesn't sell, it stops getting made.

Oh you mean the rep makers aren't a non profit charity?!!!?!!11

They can discontinue watches?!!??!111

I don't know you, but it's obvious you're very young and very stupid.

You're on a board for rep watches and you're not contributing anything at all, except regurgitating information and divulging knowledge that is very nearly a cliche around here.

It's ok. You'll learn if you want to.

And if you don't want to, well then that's fine as well.

Just don't assume your incoherent posts and pissy attitude will do anything to change someone's mind.

They just take up space and constantly remind us that we have to take extra time to address the spam members like you spew.

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
I'm going to dignify your post with a response, particularly because you seem to be a rare breed of idiot, a species that needs to be corrected from time to time.

ohnoyoudidntbish1.jpg

Firstly If you haven't even seen a Rep Diver, then obviously you don't know anything about them.

fat-ben-s-girlfriend.jpg

Even without seeing her in person, I know she's not really a cheerleader. Giving you the benefit of the doubt, photo comparisons have been done a lot longer than the internet has been around...

No one asked you what you thought.

3okdjx.jpg

Obviously you're a noob as well. A stupid noob.

polls_super_retard_5549_9892_poll_xlarge.jpeg

When customers request something to be corrected over and over and the makers refuse, that's what you call it.

nerd.jpg

Then again this is a learning process for you and for your sake we're patient.

pope.jpg

On what basis do you make the assertion that we're less than 30% of this maker's client base?

i-m-confused-oh-wait-t-shirt-vintage-t-shirt-review-snorg-tees-snorg-tees.gif

Further more, what makes you think we're all westerners?

demonstration_muslim_protester_points_his_toy_gun_at_ronald_mcdonald-s410x284-6831.jpg

Do Noobs like yourself really think that the makers have strictly a V1 in mind?

Elijah_Finger_Point.jpg

Do you think they sit there saying, "Hey, let's make this watch 100% from the start, lets not update anything and lets try to minimize profits for the sake of a true 1:1 rep."

woman-yelling-at-man.jpg

Can you really be as stupid as you seem?

post-2-1113525586.jpg

How can anyone belonging to this board be so naive? ...... blah blah blah blah...

hey+guys+check+out+my+new+meme.+It+s+called+quot+rage+_463c729636ab40a35fb0284ea7da288d.jpg

jeffw69

I'm Pretty Popular
14/10/11
WTF?

See why they call you the Battler, maybe the Douche would be more appropriate?

revhrd

5/2/11
WTF?

See why they call you the Battler, maybe the Douche would be more appropriate?

Come on Jeff, he's been combating the affliction known as doucheness idioticus hence the name... Give him credit he is constantly afflicted by it and hopes that a cure is found before cancer is eradicated...

:maty: