• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New C+ Factory Pepsi

Litheo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/4/19
I have ordered a Pepsi C+F but the serial on the rehaut starts with 9095Y. I have noticed that usually that serial starts with 736D, in the pictures of all TD sites and in this thread too, except in the post of @Redheart (9105Y? 8105Y?) .
Does this mean that the Pepsi that i have ordered is not a real C+F?

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
It looks like even CLEAN has moved away from the 736Dxxxx serials and is using xxxxY2L3 now. Maybe the bezel assembly and operation will be better.

Reactions: S41NT

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
Just received a c+ 116710ln. Has the 736d clean case, and the same arf bracelet code. I have to say the hands are the best I've ever seen on a rep. Edges are rounded and polished and make vsf hands look shabby and flat. Crystal is superior to clean and looks same as vsf side by side. Overall I think it's a good buy with the better crystal and hands

Reactions: KJ2020

Fervid

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/19
Down under
Looks like it. They're also advertised as having a 3285 engraved movement on Trusty which is amusing, not a big deal though.

Fervid

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/19
Down under
Has anyone pressure tested these new C+F GMT's? I'm wondering if they're having leaking issues from the front like the Y2L3 batch of clean GMT cases. Saw they're having issues with the crystal gasket causing this

och

Known Member
19/4/22
If you don't mind this terrible play on bezel, go ahead with the C+
You may be able to fix it, but it wouldn't be easy.

The other problem is there's no way you could set the time to 12:00 sharp without getting the hands to move a little after you push the crown back.

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
If you don't mind this terrible play on bezel, go ahead with the C+
You may be able to fix it, but it wouldn't be easy.

The other problem is there's no way you could set the time to 12:00 sharp without getting the hands to move a little after you push the crown back.

😂😂You should handle the gen, you'd go crazy.

It wobbles back and forth. Up and down.

What exactely do you think a gen watch feels like? Stiff as a rock?

Reactions: GrandmasterChime

thestefster

Patron
9/6/11
Some local news - C + Greenwich, true meteorite plate is about to carry the latest 3285 all-in-one machine shipments, accept reservations, shipping within 10 days.

thinking of pulling the trigger on this one.. been waiting for a while.. what is people's take on the dial?

The lettering still seems significantly off in terms of clarity compared to gen...

Reactions: leo6929

och

Known Member
19/4/22
😂😂You should handle the gen, you'd go crazy.

It wobbles back and forth. Up and down.

What exactely do you think a gen watch feels like? Stiff as a rock?

Sorry, I may be wrong, but I expect it to have much lesser play.

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
Sorry, I may be wrong, but I expect it to have much lesser play.
Yea, you're wrong

But who am I to tell you anything, you're the guy that knows everything.

och

Known Member
19/4/22
Yea, you're wrong

But who am I to tell you anything, you're the guy that knows everything.

I am a guy that is here to learn from someone that could teach me while providing meaningful, constructive feedbacks.

I would have done the same to any newbie on topics that I am very well versed with.

It's all about helping each other, not being arrogant.

Reactions: Jokkefar and mmaggi