• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New C+ Factory Pepsi

Redheart

17/5/19
This C+ looks to have the exact same insert then CF!
No rep are perfect, this one need a better purple and magenta color insert too! But it will calm the hitch in the meantime :)

Powder157

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/1/21
This C+ looks to have the exact same insert then CF!
No rep are perfect, this one need a better purple and magenta color insert too! But it will calm the hitch in the meantime :)
hm yep this would be cool

letchmi

22/5/22
Honestly to me, C+'s transition does indeed look more natural than Clean's. The CF's 6 especially looks too straight and sharp compared to the gen, while C+'s looks like a smoother transition and less like two halves of an insert joining together.

With how close the colors look, its likely the factories have the same source for the bezel insert but have different techniques when it comes to the platinum filling on the numerals and different levels of finishing on the transition.

Gunner33

17/8/21
I’ve been told this by 2 TDs and another seller I’ve bought parts from in China.

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
I'd take C+ for the case, it has the same case that clean had in V1, much more streamlined and genlike than the V2! Inserts are both wrong with gen.

Reactions: mmaggi