• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New C+ Factory Pepsi

2fast4lust

Sexpert HorLanLogist
Patron
16/7/21
Dr. Miller's Planet
Hi all,

Just received some news that there will be a new factory emerging doing the 126710BLRO Pepsi.

New insert seems to have some purplish hue to it and the red seems to be darker. Still Fantasy color? I guess we will need more pictures to find out.

Case from the pictures seem to be prefix 73 which coincides with clean cases.

Crystal is said to be deep, which most of you have come to be accustomed as the crystal that BTF uses.

Bracelet and Claps is said to be using ARF mold.

BIGGEST RUMOUR OF ALL: it will be using dandong's newest 3285 superclone. (Lets wait and see, i do not have any pictures of the movement yet)

Here are the pictures below, as i've seen them. Will be updating here if i see anything else.

Scottymagic

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/3/18
Insert still looks like trash - I don't understand why people fawn over Clean, both colours are fantasy (Blue too blue and red is well, orange?). Still maintain that VRF's new bezel colour (they updated from VRF max) is best with an MK3 Blue and a MK1 red. Not perfect but at least you have correct colours albeit different versions.

DougDoug

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/5/21
Looks great! No white ring around the crystal.

2fast4lust

Sexpert HorLanLogist
Patron
16/7/21
Dr. Miller's Planet
Insert still looks like trash - I don't understand why people fawn over Clean, both colours are fantasy (Blue too blue and red is well, orange?). Still maintain that VRF's new bezel colour (they updated from VRF max) is best with an MK3 Blue and a MK1 red. Not perfect but at least you have correct colours albeit different versions.

When did VRF update a new insert and do you have a picture of the the new bezel to share?

I've known that the mk1 red was present in the VRF Max but i've yet to see anything that looks remotely similar to Gen mk3 blue...i wouldn't even call it blue, its like purplue

Reactions: Yogibear

JustFou

Known Member
9/7/18
When did VRF update a new insert and do you have a picture of the the new bezel to share?

I've known that the mk1 red was present in the VRF Max but i've yet to see anything that looks remotely similar to Gen mk3 blue...i wouldn't even call it blue, its like purplue
I want to see it too! If it's as good as you say I might try to get of those inserts!

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Serial looks to be 736D, so that would imply the same case source CF uses. Which means it likely has the same terrible bezel assembly components. That would be a real shame, there is just no reason for that. It's not a complex system.

Yogibear

I'm Pretty Popular
21/8/19

I swear VRF used clean factory insert. The rest of the VRF was just total trash though. They had nice bezel assembly just awful quality after that.

jkrw247

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/21
Serial looks to be 736D, so that would imply the same case source CF uses. Which means it likely has the same terrible bezel assembly components. That would be a real shame, there is just no reason for that. It's not a complex system.

Yes, that would be an enormous shame which would also be a major injustice to the dandong 3285 fitted in it (if rumours are true)

And if the bezel assembly really is still as bad, C+ Pepsi should be called "COVID positive" Pepsi instead

Reactions: Kostiksch

Scottymagic

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/3/18

ze5vDE.jpg

ze57qn.jpg

There you go - this was a small two month window between the max and them making the dumb decision to go to Clean bezel

Wacht

Renowned Member
6/7/20
Subscribed as well to follow if we'll get an early Christmas.

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Insert is really nice. (From presumed VRF video above).

zeCbZj.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Ecender