• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New C+ Factory Pepsi

diamonds

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
17/3/21
They're pretty much the same, but between the 2, I would go C+ for the free screwdriver. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: mmaggi

Redheart

17/5/19
Bezel are different to me, i prefer the look of c+.
The hands are so flat on clean... Looks like all the cheaper GMT hands wise

Reactions: GGEuroHEADSHOT

Powder157

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/1/21
i will order the clean factory on advise of the TD, hope its good decision

AG91

7/3/22
se i nuovi C+ GMT avranno lo stesso movimento clone 3285 montato sul 126719, la scelta sarà facile rispetto alla concorrenza! Qualcuno con un buon contatto può indagare? e se è disponibile solo il movimento? Grazie per l'attenzione e scusa per le domande da principiante!

• Angry
Reactions: derjenigewelcher

Goldsimba1989

13/6/21
The Funny thing is i think i prefer the color in the replica Pepsi. Never liked the purple hue in the real ones 😂

But batman seems far closer to gen ^^

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
La cosa divertente è che penso di preferire il colore nella replica Pepsi. Non mi è mai piaciuta la tonalità viola in quelle vere😂

Ma Batman sembra molto più vicino alla gen ^^
Yes bro! Rep colors are better than gen :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Reactions: AG91

Gabriele75rn

16/8/20
I received today the c+ pepsi
So I wanted to say that the watch is amazing... the crystal maybe is not gen, but it's super clear and perfect for me... better than the cf v2 in any cases. (So far better from another my batman v1 cf)
The hands are very very shine and together with the 3d markers and very clear they seems crispy and luxury. The bezel has soft touch and it's stops in good way in the steps, and it stops in perfect way on 12o clock in the middle. The colors of the bezel are very very good(maybe 80% like gen, because the blue of mk3 is more violet and dark, and the red is more raspberry... but for me very good... ) the teets on the bezel are very shine... bezel index are good "3d" impression and on the right color. Case and bracelet perfect (bracelet very "strong" in the hands, good made.
I hope that this review can help you

diamonds

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
17/3/21
I received today the c+ pepsi
So I wanted to say that the watch is amazing....

Case and bracelet perfect (bracelet very "strong" in the hands, good made.
I hope that this review can help you
Regarding the bracelet: Oyster or Jubilee?

AG91

7/3/22
Ho ricevuto oggi la c+ pepsi
Quindi volevo dire che l'orologio è fantastico... il cristallo forse non è gen, ma è super chiaro e perfetto per me... meglio del cf v2 in ogni caso. (Finora meglio da un altro mio batman v1 cf)
Le lancette sono molto lucide e insieme ai pennarelli 3d e molto chiare sembrano croccanti e lussuose. La lunetta è soft touch e si ferma bene nei gradini, e si ferma perfettamente sulle 12 al centro. I colori della lunetta sono molto molto buoni (forse l'80% come gen, perché il blu di mk3 è più viola e scuro, e il rosso è più lampone... ma per me molto buono...) i dentini sulla lunetta sono molto brillanti... gli indici della lunetta hanno una buona impressione "3d" e del colore giusto. Cassa e bracciale perfetti (braccialetto molto "forte" nelle mani, di buona fattura.
Spero che questa recensione possa aiutarti
vr3186 or the new 3285?

Gabriele75rn

16/8/20
vr3186 o il nuovo 3285?

It's written 3285

• Love

dogwood

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/21
Canada

It's written 3285
The watch in the link you provided has the old vr3187 movement, not the new 3235 movement. It’s easy to spot the difference by looking at the center of the rotor. The new movement uses ball bearings on the rotor, the old one has a flat metal disc covering the jewel rotor pivot.

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
has anyone checked how to adjust the time on the alleged new clone movement?