• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New 5711 Nautilus Modder/Factory - BUFF?

Erinoush

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
10/7/19
UAE / EUROPE
the problem is that in picture the new buff looks totally different.. I have two here and I’m not able to take a picture that shows the real color
if you want to show real color, take your photo on a grey 18% background ....

Procurator

Strawcruncher
Gold Patron
Certified
15/1/20
SEA
Again, try the video. Multiple angles, you can change lighting conditions, its not static - as in on the wrist it isnt, etc…

Erinoush

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
10/7/19
UAE / EUROPE
I tryed but the color is different .. I’ll try again
your background needs to be uniform if you want to reproduce exactly the grey 18% and show the real color of your dial....wich BTW nobody will see because of the compression of the website and the poor quality of screen most of the people are using ....

BTW, your 9:00 marker is tilted...

Paolo1966

Renowned Member
22/7/21
gen and rep
your background needs to be uniform if you want to reproduce exactly the grey 18% and show the real color of your dial....wich BTW nobody will see because of the compression of the website and the poor quality of screen most of the people are using ....

I will sell it for half price now, Do you think that also this one is tilted ?

Last edited:
Reactions: toni123456

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia

Too many quality issues with buff. I bought a datewheel, most of the dates were misaligned. Also the second hands pinion broke.

Reactions: Procurator

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
The biggest tell is my car :ROFLMAO: , thanks to Buff, @Keylog74, @BIONONE and @Spongebob. :cool:

I admire your build as it looks immaculate.
The assemble as a whole makes this watch stand out.

And regarding the car - if you look through the valuable customers who were allocated the olive nautilus are mostly the humble collectors and not the flashy diamond district lambo-ballers haha
Understatement is the key element I assume ;)

DustyDude

No, I dont need it - but I want it....
Supporter
Certified
21/6/22
Switzerland
oh, and I amhere still in need of 2 links for the 5711 :D
anyone? :)

btw, I have the exact same with green dial with buff parts :)