• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New 5711 Nautilus Modder/Factory - BUFF?

Fettekatze

Renowned Member
Certified
16/11/13
US
I put this album together showing the three different Buff dials I've seen. The currently available blue and gray are not that great. The teal one from a year ago, however, that one is amazing. Would love to get a hold of that one.

More images here.

Gen box dial:

Blue Buff:

Gray Buff:

Teal Buff

RollyAP

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
25/3/21
Amazing build mate! i'm waiting mine from spongebob as well. Did a 5711/1300 with moissanite ebzel :) The pics I received of the dial, it a much brighter green. does your have in different light? Pics for referenze below. @grillbrill

Is that a custom moissanite bezel or 3KF/PPF?

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
Amazing build mate! i'm waiting mine from spongebob as well. Did a 5711/1300 with moissanite ebzel :) The pics I received of the dial, it a much brighter green. does your have in different light? Pics for referenze below. @grillbrill

Depending on the light and angle the color tone of my dial is changing between the tones that can be seen in our pics.

Reactions: chronolove

chronolove

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/8/22
Depending on the light and angle the color tone of my dial is changing between the tones that can be seen in our pics.
Awesome man, I'm even more excited now! i love the dark green of your pix :)) Enjoy in good health! I'll share pictures once the build is done!

Reactions: grillbrill

Paolo1966

Renowned Member
22/7/21
So Buff is on the left with non bixed Logo?
Is it the actual batch or an ealier batch which is not available anymore?

So Buff is on the left with non bixed Logo?
Is it the actual batch or an ealier batch which is not available anymore?
no sorry, the boxed dial is the buff..

Last edited:
Reactions: Djsani26