• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New 5711 Nautilus Modder/Factory - BUFF?

Sundek

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
24/3/18
Italy
hello guys,
I don't think buff's WeChat contact is active anymore or at least he doesn't answer me.
Can you tell me if you have a new way to contact him?
Thank u so much

Fettekatze

Renowned Member
Certified
16/11/13
US
The recently shown buff dials (bottom three) either look too blue (also with a messed up "A") or too gray. There were a couple posted from a year ago (top two) that had a nice green/blue hue. Any idea if we can still get those?

Reactions: Mark1937

Paolo1966

Renowned Member
22/7/21
The recently shown buff dials (bottom three) either look too blue (also with a messed up "A") or too gray. There were a couple posted from a year ago (top two) that had a nice green/blue hue. Any idea if we can still get those?

you put the X under the gen dial? .. this demonstrates what I was trying to say some pages before .. there is a lot of confusion ..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: jm_brc_7057

Fettekatze

Renowned Member
Certified
16/11/13
US
you put the X under the gen dial? .. this demonstrates what I was trying to say some pages before .. there is a lot of confusion ..

This is the gen dial? Hmm guess so. Lighting makes a huge difference but the first two I X'd are definitely recent buffs.

Sundek

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
24/3/18
Italy
Which wechat you use to contact?
This one

39azgX.jpg