• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New 5711 Nautilus Modder/Factory - BUFF?

Ac1013

Renowned Member
Certified
23/3/13
All of the most recent buff dial are bad. The thinkness of the stripes on the dial is way too thick. Only the first and second batch got this right.

Reactions: grillbrill

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
All of the most recent buff dial are bad. The thinkness of the stripes on the dial is way too thick. Only the first and second batch got this right.
Is is valid for the green 5711 and the blue 5811 dials, too?

Paolo1966

Renowned Member
22/7/21
Can you please share more pics of your watch with us?
sure.. now it is disassembled for additional modding work and I’m waiting a new 5711 blue dial version because I don’t want to cut the feets of the gen that I got. I have also a good buff but I’m waiting to see this new one before complete the assembly.

Reactions: grillbrill

thatkidd304

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/4/11
sure.. now it is disassembled for additional modding work and I’m waiting a new 5711 blue dial version because I don’t want to cut the feets of the gen that I got. I have also a good buff but I’m waiting to see this new one before complete the assembly.
New to Patek and been out of the game for awhile but will get dial not fit on 3kf clone movement without cutting feet?

Paolo1966

Renowned Member
22/7/21
Oh I see, did he refinish it himself? Because the outer ring is close to gen, but the blue is way too pronounced, at least under this lighting, but maybe its just that light 🤔
Is the light and the camera of the phone.. it is extremely close to gen

Reactions: Procurator

Paolo1966

Renowned Member
22/7/21
anyway in my opinion the last buff is the most close to a specific batch of gen 5711. Unfortunately in picture it looks like blu/violet… but in real it has a totally different color… the pictures don’t show the real color of the dial but a totally different one

Paolo1966

Renowned Member
22/7/21
Natural sunlight should help with the color representation.
the problem is that in picture the new buff looks totally different.. I have two here and I’m not able to take a picture that shows the real color