• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW! 1675 GMT case set offering from Raffles.

Action_Jensen

Known Member
20/4/21
Sort of makes me want to make this one

hA94bQ.jpeg
I just had a similar idea. Ill probably go for this one :)

Reactions: Karbon74

WatchN3RD

I supported. Doesn't make me an expert!
Gold Patron
24/7/18
The new dial looks great. But as 1675 whore, it's a little confusing. It's like it's got an MK 0 "R" and the "OLEX" is an MK 1 long E.
Of course I'm buying a couple, and love how he's supplying the demand! But are these "hybrid" type of dials done on purpose?
I'm not complaining, whatsoever. Honestly just curious because I remember someone saying the other correctly sized 1675 dial was kind of a hybrid as well.

Ivancomex

Getting To Know The Place
26/11/15
Hi everyone, I have carefully read all the pages, in addition to fixing cg, glued glass, bad bezel, I ask if the case reflects the same specifications as the gen? regarding the height of the rehaut, lugs, thickness etc etc
Thanks

WatchN3RD

I supported. Doesn't make me an expert!
Gold Patron
24/7/18
Hi everyone, I have carefully read all the pages, in addition to fixing cg, glued glass, bad bezel, I ask if the case reflects the same specifications as the gen? regarding the height of the rehaut, lugs, thickness etc etc
Thanks
Yes. It is almost identical in that regard. A few have mentioned that the crown is slightly lower to allow the modified 2836 to fit easier, but rehaut and dial opening are genuinely sized, and the lugs are approximately the same too.

Reactions: sting

Ivancomex

26/11/15
Yes. It is almost identical in that regard. A few have mentioned that the crown is slightly lower to allow the modified 2836 to fit easier, but rehaut and dial opening are genuinely sized, and the lugs are approximately the same too.
okay thanks so much for your kind reply.

deadaglev

professional nitpicker
Supporter
Certified
6/5/13
Germany
One addition to that, although you really have to look very hard to notice it, the end of the lugs is a little more rounded towards the bracelet than a gen case. Gen lugs are more straight, don’t curve in.
Could pass as a badly executed refinish in my opinion:)

1016 lover

4/10/22
DO you know the thread spec of the raffle case, i have to tap a little bit more...? M3x0.35?

Ivancomex

26/11/15
One addition to that, although you really have to look very hard to notice it, the end of the lugs is a little more rounded towards the bracelet than a gen case. Gen lugs are more straight, don’t curve in.
Could pass as a badly executed refinish in my opinion:)
okay thanks, anyway they are really small details that only a very expert eye can see

Reactions: deadaglev

aphmars13

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
4/10/22
South of France
Has anyone ever used a dg3804 or "2813 gmt" in this case. Is this possible? If so, which movement ring did you use?

aphmars13

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
4/10/22
South of France
Yes. Works without a problem.
You can use the movement holder that comes with the Raffles case but have to file away some material where the dg3804S movement clamps are located.
Thank you for your reply, I wanted a lowbeat and the hands I find most similar for a 1665 are on Aliexpress for this movement, I'm ordering right away.

Reactions: 369mafia