• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW! 1675 GMT case set offering from Raffles.

Frankierider

yeah !
Supporter
Certified
13/4/24
Italy
yes I understand. Maybe the type of ink used for anodize the red part has a particular pigment that change into the magenta/fucsia instead just fading

Reactions: WatchN3RD

aphmars13

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
4/10/22
South of France
C'est une sorte d'histoire de femmes et de femmes. Je ne sais pas si le bleu a contaminé le rouge ou s'il y avait un colorant défectueux, mais ils ne sont pas passés au fuchsia. Ils ont été produits accidentellement. (Ou ils étaient facultatifs, mais il n'y a aucune trace.) J'ai dû rêver qu'ils étaient une option, mais je suis convaincu qu'aucun rouge profond n'a jamais viré au magenta violet, malheureusement !
If you look at 3 post above I have 2 watches on one the red has faded and on the other it's the blue. Both are gen in my opinion the fushias are yet another model.... Each insert must have been made in a different way

Erect

Aroused By Anything Vintage
Supporter
Certified
9/2/24
EU
I'm not sure I really understand the question. These two inserts have aged differently from themselves over time. They're gen. I didn't apply any process.
Minute, hour and seconds "hand". The sticks that rotate in the watch and point at a time.

aphmars13

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
4/10/22
South of France
Minute, hour and seconds "hand". The sticks that rotate in the watch and point at a time.
None. They were taken out of their boxes for a photo. None of the 2 are set. I don't use the gmt functions on these watches, they tell me the time when I wear them. I don't even set the date, it's too annoying. I hope I've understood the question 😂. I have rather limited English forgive me.

VintageSubEnjoyer

Getting To Know The Place
21/9/23
for those of us who aren't talented enough to grind the CG's into anything good looking, is there anyone selling a modded case?

Liking all the builds I see, good work gentlemen!

aphmars13

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
4/10/22
South of France
for those of us who aren't talented enough to grind the CG's into anything good looking, is there anyone selling a modded case?

Liking all the builds I see, good work gentlemen!
There's the milk case (gen specs)that costs X 5, bezel with no insert. Otherwise a supplement is required. (Need engraving if it's important for you)

There's the bivintage case, a good complete case for the price x10, with an average-quality bezel.

Many Viet dealers have gen spec cases, but the price is even higher.

Milk vs gen (Blueberry insert is from WSO faded with boiling Bleach 🫤)