• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Navitimer 1 Chronograph 41 by KOR factory - live pics!

4bro

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
29/1/21
Germany
Got my QC's a few days ago. Unfortunately mine had a big gap between the dial and the bezel and the dial was twisted or bent. I asked for a new one and now I have the same problem as you with the missalignment. I accepted the watch because I would rather have a small optical error than a technical error afterwards due the tilted dial. You can of course request a new one, but keep in mind that it can get worse.

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

Triobloid

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/1/21
GB
The other thing id add is that with the smaller face size on this model, the QC pics can make minor errors look bigger because they are so close up.

OldNavitimer

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
22/1/19
Just got my white one today!

ZkdMJE.jpg

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Got my QC today and I’m a bit disappointed with the alignment.

Please let me know if I am beeing a bit to picky on this one

This is what puts me off the Navi...you don’t know what you will get:(

That is not good.

Importr

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
23/10/06
The QC example above, I believe that the dial and movement just need a little bit of adjustment to centralise them with the slide rule.
My blue dial qc looked fine, a few days after I had it, slide rule looked off. I tweaked as described (the clamps inside) and its fine.
It's an assembly error rather than a printing error.

By all means reject it if you want, but other examples may display the same issue... Since it's the same people assembling them.

Last edited:

Importr

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
23/10/06
Just got my white one today!

ZkdMJE.jpg

Originally I wasn't sure if the colour match was right with this rep, but now seeing this pic, it has really impressed me. I like it! A lot!

How could anyone call that out as rep?

Reactions: Ferax

wewillrock123

30/11/18
Europe
The QC example above, I believe that the dial and movement just need a little bit of adjustment to centralise them with the slide rule.
My blue dial qc looked fine, a few days after I had it, slide rule looked off. I tweaked as described (the clamps inside) and its fine.
It's an assembly error rather than a printing error.

By all means reject it if you want, but other examples may display the same issue... Since it's the same people assembling them.

thanks for the advise!!
will need to send it then most probably to one of your modders when it arrives

wewillrock123

30/11/18
Europe
Could anyone be so nice and tell me the size of the leather strap? Couldn’t find anything about the exact length and width online. Thanks in advance

Reactions: Triobloid

4bro

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
29/1/21
Germany
Wanted to share a few pictures with you guys. Just arrived. She is a real beauty, even if she has a few flaws, she is better than expected. Alignment is better than on the QC's, the only thing that really bothers me is the, in my opinion, bad strap and the blue DW.

But otherwise super happy with the watch. And now onto the pics:

wewillrock123

30/11/18
Europe
Wanted to share a few pictures with you guys. Just arrived. She is a real beauty, even if she has a few flaws, she is better than expected. Alignment is better than on the QC's, the only thing that really bothers me is the, in my opinion, bad strap and the blue DW.

But otherwise super happy with the watch.

Is the DW really that blue? dont see that really on your pics or my QC pics that i got. Would be really dissapointing for me, cuz mine is on the way :/

4bro

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
29/1/21
Germany
wewillrock123 here u go

So I don't know if it's because I have a red-green weakness but from a distance of 50 cm I can no longer see that the DW is blue.

Reactions: Triobloid