• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Microbrands are breathing new life into watchmaking.

gareth

Getting To Know The Place
20/11/10
Love Ginault, solid watches and great value. I have an Ocean Rover II which I wear a lot, it's a great alternative to a Sub and the build quality really isn't far off. You can treat it like a tool watch without worrying.

I just wish they'd make a GMT.

Reactions: Reaps

Kielxx

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
8/8/20
Love Ginault, solid watches and great value. I have an Ocean Rover II which I wear a lot, it's a great alternative to a Sub and the build quality really isn't far off. You can treat it like a tool watch without worrying.

I just wish they'd make a GMT.
GMT not bad idea ,ocean rover II is one of the best watches I had , probably I will order ginault „yachtmaster”

Reactions: Reaps

gareth

20/11/10
GMT not bad idea ,ocean rover II is one of the best watches I had , probably I will order ginault „yachtmaster”

Good choice, this Yachtmaster build looks great and you know the quality will be exceptional.

Reactions: Kielxx

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
I don’t know anything about Zenith bracelets. But it feels comfortable and I like the clasp - great design.

The dial, of course, is the star of the show.

Cheesegrater

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/22
uhhuh
I don’t know anything about Zenith bracelets. But it feels comfortable and I like the clasp - great design.

The dial, of course, is the star of the show.
Hmmm…. I have rolex on oyster, jubi, royal oak, nautilus and overseas.

All the above bracelets I love. Is it close to any of the above?

Zenith is known to have janky bracelet. Their clasps in particular is like rolex from the 80s
It’s shit

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
Hmmm…. I have rolex on oyster, jubi, royal oak, nautilus and overseas.

All the above bracelets I love. Is it close to any of the above?

Zenith is known to have janky bracelet. Their clasps in particular is like rolex from the 80s
It’s shit
I mean the finish is better than any of my rep bracelets. No sharp edges, no squeaky links, doesn’t feel rattly.

Cheesegrater

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/22
uhhuh
Ok, that’s good. Those sharp edges on the reps drive me crazy.

Does it feel light and hollow or feels pretty well built?

Cheesegrater

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/22
uhhuh
I mean the finish is better than any of my rep bracelets. No sharp edges, no squeaky links, doesn’t feel rattly.
I think I'm going to go ahead and look for that 1 of 36 Jade dial with the 3 gold crosses.

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
Ok, that’s good. Those sharp edges on the reps drive me crazy.

Does it feel light and hollow or feels pretty well built?
Doesn’t leave much to be desired for me. I would say it’s light but not cheap feeling if that makes sense

Cheesegrater

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/22
uhhuh
Doesn’t leave much to be desired for me. I would say it’s light but not cheap feeling if that makes sense
So perhaps instead of a solid steel like an oyster , it’s like rolex older lighter bracelet? That feels like a tin can?

Cheesegrater

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/22
uhhuh
somewhere in between, doesn't feel rattle to me
Thanks man. I guess the dial really is the star and the case n bracelet are decent so 8/10 score on the bracelet. ?

That blue you have though it’s pretty.

onthebeam

1/6/24
What a beauty!

38.5mm is just about perfect. The thickness at first appears to be a lot 15 13.6 but it's only 10.8 without the domed crystal. One of the best looking watching I've seen in awhile! Like the understated color scheme that's not as crazy as some of their others. Love what's coming out of UK.

I'm assuming that for $2,000 they do send along that piece of delicious looking salmon it's sitting on . . .

Ah0rsey

18 hands high, bushy mane.
Patron
Certified
9/8/22
uk
What a beauty!

38.5mm is just about perfect. The thickness at first appears to be a lot 15 13.6 but it's only 10.8 without the domed crystal. One of the best looking watching I've seen in awhile! Like the understated color scheme that's not as crazy as some of their others. Love what's coming out of UK.

I'm assuming that for $2,000 they do send along that piece of delicious looking salmon it's sitting on . . .
Yes it’s nice it sort of reminds me of some of the Maen chrono offerings

Not this one in particular but it did make me think of the Maen brand

Last edited:
Reactions: Feefo and onthebeam