• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Looking for info on this 40mm Zenith Pilot.

D

d4m.test

How about as good as it gets?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

oshtosh

Known Member
2/11/16
Just received this watch. Quite a chunky piece, especially on a small wrist like mine. But beautifully made. Strap will have to be changed at some point and will need to be a custom. The blue face is darker than the pictures on the websites (TD and AD) which is a shame as I thought it would have a nice royal blue shade. Superlume is very good and movement super quiet.
Yb4TUI.jpg

lwD7MI.jpg

ticktockmydickdoc

Renowned Member
10/6/17
Just received this watch. Quite a chunky piece, especially on a small wrist like mine. But beautifully made. Strap will have to be changed at some point and will need to be a custom. The blue face is darker than the pictures on the websites (TD and AD) which is a shame as I thought it would have a nice royal blue shade. Superlume is very good and movement super quiet.

That's not the 40mm pilot. You bought the wrong watch

oshtosh

Known Member
2/11/16
You're right, it's not the 40mm. I bought the right watch but posted in the wrong thread :angry:

D

d4m.test

I’m waiting for mine to arrive to! Meanwhile I tried the gen today just to see how it looks on the wrist and feels!View attachment 100309

Sent from the RWI App

I hope the dial patina and colour on the rep is close to the gen..now that I tried the gen today..my expectations from the rep are even more..this will be my first rep watch..feel happy to be a part of the community! Cheers!

Sent from the RWI App

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
The only Good ss forget about Bronz , v6 bought and wrong bronze side by side!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ticktockmydickdoc

Renowned Member
10/6/17
The only Good ss forget about Bronz , v6 bought and wrong bronze side by side!

Wtf?

Edit: Ok, I deciphered your English and I see you meant the SS version is the only good one. You bought the V6 bronze and it wasn't comparable to gen when you had them side by side.

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
I saw side by side from one year Ago completely Wrong Bronze , The Gen Dark Bronz The Rep Looks RG

D

d4m.test

Had my eye on the grey with brown strap from trusty.

http://www.ttw-1388.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=44&products_id=17523

However looking a gen pictures they don't have the faked ageing. The rep has stupid scatches all over the case to give it a vintage feel but whats the point when the gen doesn't even have that?

Sent from the RWI App

I think you have a point there..the rep also had black hands where as the gen has metallic hands from what I have observed ...this is still not a 1:1 best rep as they advertise..also the zenith star on the dial on the gen is black/grey finished..the rep had a silver coloured star..frustrating that the factory couldn’t get such easy details correct..Maybe not a good buy!

Sent from the RWI App