• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AliExpress experiments - Non-watch products

chinachinaman

I'm Pretty Popular
29/11/15
To be honest mate , they're really fitted and I want to get back to a decent shape after the festivities of Xmas before I start to wear them.

I only tried them on when I received them but for the cash they're a good buy. The vests are good too. I just put bodybuilding vest in the search and filter the number of orders. This method has seen me right so far!
Nice thanks for the heads up. I do agree that you have to be fit in order to pull it off. The thing is, it sorta wraps around one's body. Hopefully it doesn't shrink.

-Andrew

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
No picture no talk I know but just to tell you that I received yesterday a couple of items ordered on 12.12 !!!
For the first time I experienced the fake tracking code then changed to real one long after..

Anyway Lacoste polos for ~$7/each.

I bought two, mixed reactions: they come individually wrapped in a branded plastic bag and with brand tags; they are nicely done, fit well and the crocodile is not crooked or poorly done. No artifacts or discolorations, anything.
Big minus = the material. It is definitely not 100% cotton as stated and it is rather thin. All in all you can surely wear it and I'm in fact wearing it in the office right now, but it is worth $7, not more, and I doubt it will last long.

Ordered an XXL and they are L as per their label. it is definitely a 'western' L (I'm 185cmx85kg and it fits me right)

Other things I ordered recently: nike shoes, tod's loafers, prada oxford...

jonchar

Known Member
11/12/13
FiloViridae's burberry scarf seller just went down. Anyone have the new links or any way I can contact the seller?

Thanks.

EDIT: thanks for the pm!

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
shiats..i just checked to give you the link but they are all down..

in the search term you can try

italian brand loafers

or

gommini

and narrow down to at least $50 min (those I ordered were $67 but I saw 80/90 also)

offshoreaccount

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
13/1/16
No picture no talk I know but just to tell you that I received yesterday a couple of items ordered on 12.12 !!!
For the first time I experienced the fake tracking code then changed to real one long after..

Anyway Lacoste polos for ~$7/each.

I bought two, mixed reactions: they come individually wrapped in a branded plastic bag and with brand tags; they are nicely done, fit well and the crocodile is not crooked or poorly done. No artifacts or discolorations, anything.
Big minus = the material. It is definitely not 100% cotton as stated and it is rather thin. All in all you can surely wear it and I'm in fact wearing it in the office right now, but it is worth $7, not more, and I doubt it will last long.

Ordered an XXL and they are L as per their label. it is definitely a 'western' L (I'm 185cmx85kg and it fits me right)

Other things I ordered recently: nike shoes, tod's loafers, prada oxford...

The good polo store referenced a few times earlier in the thread sells lacoste polos. I ordered one on accident, so I'll let you know how that looks.

edit: How do people get AE points? I've spent a few hundred so far and have 0 points.

chinachinaman

I'm Pretty Popular
29/11/15
Quick check mates. For the Hermes belts. Are they reversible? Dead giveaway if they were not reversible. Thank you

-Andrew

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
The good polo store referenced a few times earlier in the thread sells lacoste polos. I ordered one on accident, so I'll let you know how that looks.

edit: How do people get AE points? I've spent a few hundred so far and have 0 points.

heheh I think I'm done with polos for a while...

How can I get reward points?:
Reward points

Rewards for orders
Earn 1 point for every US $1 you spend. If one order contains more than 10 pieces of the same product, points will be awarded for 10 products only.

+

Rewards for feedback
Earn 1 point each time you leave feedback on a product.

+

Rewards for shopping daily
Earn 5 points for each day that you buy products on AliExpress.com.

Please note, you can only earn reward points for orders over US $2. Orders which are cancelled due to security reasons are not valid to claim reward points.

offshoreaccount

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
13/1/16
Yeah I read all that, and I've got tons of orders over $2... 0 points.

Whit27

28/11/12
Quick check mates. For the Hermes belts. Are they reversible? Dead giveaway if they were not reversible. Thank you

-Andrew

Why is that a dead give away? Hermes sells non reversible belts also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
weird..maybe write to their support. I'm an A4 with 2281pts and counting, never had any issue with it

chinachinaman

I'm Pretty Popular
29/11/15
Why is that a dead give away? Hermes sells non reversible belts also.

But the belt kits always come with a reversible strap. From what I've researched and what was informed by one of the authorised dealers.

Hmm. Do anyone here have gens to give any feedback on the Hermes belts? Just out of curiosity sake.

-Andrew

Whit27

28/11/12
But the belt kits always come with a reversible strap. From what I've researched and what was informed by one of the authorised dealers.

Hmm. Do anyone here have gens to give any feedback on the Hermes belts? Just out of curiosity sake.

-Andrew

Stay tuned, I am flying through San Fran tomorrow and there is a Hermes store in the terminal. I will go in and ask some questions.

Cheers

chinachinaman

I'm Pretty Popular
29/11/15
Stay tuned, I am flying through San Fran tomorrow and there is a Hermes store in the terminal. I will go in and ask some questions.

Cheers

Thanks mate. Really appreciate it. I think it would definitely benefit the members of this thread as well. [emoji16] you da man!

-Andrew

xpletiv

I'm Pretty Popular
3/3/10
Dammit, take your belt off swine and show me both sides!
Now, who the f is going to do that?!

Oh yeah, I'm wearing (insert ridiculous brand name here)thong underwear, too. Wanna see if they're fake?

umirza85

12/6/15

Oh yeah, I'm wearing (insert ridiculous brand name here)thong underwear, too. Wanna see if they're fake?

LOL beat me to it.

orson

Renowned Member
8/12/09

Or rep watch with view back?

chinachinaman

I'm Pretty Popular
29/11/15

I know right. Lol. I know that the scenario is probably highly unlikely. But just curious to know if hermes really do only produce reversible belts or vice versa. I'm talking about the belt kits btw.

Tried searching on their official websites and yes, they only come in reversible.

-Andrew