• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AliExpress experiments - Non-watch products

kohr

Known Member
20/12/12
Fellas, I've been ordering a lot of stuff of Ali since the creation of this thread. Everything's been pretty good so far up until this one order..

I ordered a few of those $16 Polo's mentioned throughout this thread well over a month ago. The tracking number never worked, I figured maybe they forgot to type a number.

I messaged them several times, never got a reply. Now purchase protection runs out in a day or two, and I send them a message, and finally hear back. Seller claims parcel must be lost, and offers to send another.

Anyone ever have this happen? I feel if I'm gonna give this guy another shot, I should get a discount or something...

Farishmy

Renowned Member
29/10/14
Fellas, I've been ordering a lot of stuff of Ali since the creation of this thread. Everything's been pretty good so far up until this one order..

I ordered a few of those $16 Polo's mentioned throughout this thread well over a month ago. The tracking number never worked, I figured maybe they forgot to type a number.

I messaged them several times, never got a reply. Now purchase protection runs out in a day or two, and I send them a message, and finally hear back. Seller claims parcel must be lost, and offers to send another.

Anyone ever have this happen? I feel if I'm gonna give this guy another shot, I should get a discount or something...

File a dispute first. So everything can be on recorded and don't get screwed. They might be stalling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

masterblaster

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
17/1/16
I have to say I'm stunned by the quality of most of the items shown here. I had purchased some things on ioffer in the past, what do you guys think is better bottom line, ioffer or aliexpress?

Discigerous

Renowned Member
29/9/15

I've only experienced excellent service from that seller. Two of my orders have had issues, and both was resolved right away.

I'd ask him to send another and ask for a small discount. Just make sure that he extends the purchase protection before it runs out. And if he doesn't, just open a dispute.

m07h80

27/11/14
I also received my Burberry scarf yesterday. Really pleased with the quality for £15.

dave2889

Renowned Member
7/10/14
Got my Louis V Keepall 55 today from Old cobbler. It's unreal!
Over the moon with it.

Also my 2 Burb scarves, again both fantastic.

Dre Powerbeats and 3 x Bose Soundlink 3's came in too, i'll collect them in the morning. I had to pay £19 Duty. But worth it as I know the quality is basically the same as gen!

Pics to follow in the next day or two.

Would love a link to the bag from old cobbler?!

To those that have asked for a link to the Burberry scarves, my link doesn't work anymore and the seller seems to be down. Can anyone else help with a new link?

barsmars

Banned
4/1/16
I've just been sent these pics of a LV watch roll, they have them in the usual 3 colours/styles. They look pretty good if not great. Not sure I'm going to buy one, but thought I'd share it anyway. If you want the link let me know.
9096bbe5dcf6419dbe49137a9d3e8dae.jpg
79e5454c00ce8460d5f37ceef0c1b024.jpg
ae20868898e664a21e250dc942819e61.jpg
710c613a13eb97b24379ea9a48effc8f.jpg
d8c064dbab4f4abe32697b185889dc48.jpg

Sorry that's a bad rep. Im not an expert in watches but LV bags. The red glue is horrible. It's supposed to be dark like burgundy almost. The stichy is so bad. Also the leather is not real leather that should develop a patina.

hublotkingpower

Renowned Member
9/12/14
Southeast Asia
Sorry that's a bad rep. Im not an expert in watches but LV bags. The red glue is horrible. It's supposed to be dark like burgundy almost. The stichy is so bad. Also the leather is not real leather that should develop a patina.

+1 reason to never get the monogram due to the lack of patina and the red glue (seems to be on most keepall bags + watch rolls) Get the Macassar if you want an accurate monogram bag or damier for the watch roll

Envoyé de mon iPhone Noob V5

barsmars

Banned
4/1/16
+1 reason to never get the monogram due to the lack of patina and the red glue (seems to be on most keepall bags + watch rolls) Get the Macassar if you want an accurate monogram bag or damier for the watch roll

Envoyé de mon iPhone Noob V5

The monogram is the canvas so it's not leather in gen lv bags but the straps are (the beige/white part). It's supposed to be vachetta leather.

cometome

Known Member
20/9/15
Saw this and had to share. Think some vets here will get a kick
a82efaa2dda1ae834eee4a722026a471.jpg

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk