• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AliExpress experiments - Non-watch products

offshoreaccount

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
13/1/16
Saw this and had to share. Think some vets here will get a kick
a82efaa2dda1ae834eee4a722026a471.jpg

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Why is it so damn hard for me to figure out what the hell this photo is. I'll look on my computer screen later I guess.

edit: still can't tell. Looks like something reflective resting on jeans.

jonchar

Known Member
11/12/13
Why is it so damn hard for me to figure out what the hell this photo is. I'll look on my computer screen later I guess.

edit: still can't tell. Looks like something reflective resting on jeans.

It's a "guess the phone model contest"! Lol

jonchar

Known Member
11/12/13
And I am still fighting with myself whether to buy the Hermes belt that everyone says it's good here for months! Someone please give me a push.

M1lk4

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/11/15
In my opinion, there are less and less replica on Ali. They cleaned lot of sellers during the last weeks.

Any other platform with more choice ?

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
Nice little stash you got there ;)

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Damn. Lol. Ridiculous collection you have there! Ok ok gonna pull the trigger tmr morning once I'm in office and have access to my bookmark on the seller to the belt.

Hahaha thanks guys!! I have two watch winders too right next to them [emoji851] but, it's to much..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vdusanv

Renowned Member
16/1/15
If anyone want to part from cheap Omega Planet Ocean CRPO from Ali then PM me, I need some stuf for repair , thanks

Fr3dSt4r

26/8/14
Any alternatives to Eva? She raised the price go 75$ and the shipping with dhl is another 25$

Gesendet von meinem XT1072 mit Tapatalk

dave2889

Renowned Member
7/10/14
Eva's product is great and her customer service is fantastic. I had a tiny issue with one of my shoes wear the sole was slightly detached from the material part - I fixed it really simply with some Gorilla epoxy glue. I messaged her on Whatsapp and she was mortified, and immediately sent me out a new pair of shoes. She was nice enough to offer me a different colour too! She's really good. I recommend her guys!

darby g

Renowned Member
23/2/15
In my opinion, there are less and less replica on Ali. They cleaned lot of sellers during the last weeks.

Any other platform with more choice ?

Not at all, I've found more sellers for various products than I have in a while in my latest searches. It's all about digging through Ali right and using the right keywords. Those methods change slightly over time too, so it can seem like the sellers have disappeared when they are just beneath the surface

Whit27

28/11/12
Anyone ordered or found a seller that does ladies Hermes belts?