• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

JAFO's Pole: Taco Bell Quesalupa - Hot Or Not? Vote NOW!!

foxteca

18/1/13
Nebraska
Well I braved the warm 65° Nebraska weather today to get not 1 but 2 steak Quesalupas, that's right I said 2. The first one was fantastic my only complaint is the cheese was mostly on the bottom part of the U sharp of the shell but otherwise the construction of this handmade masterpiece was second only to the sistine chapel. Here are some pictures of the first one.
2e52s1h.jpg

8vtdm1.jpg

Just look at that painstaking construction.
29c12f5.jpg

Now as for the second one I won't disgrace RWI it's valued member or the one and only JAFO with pictures of that abortion. Let's just say there was absolutely no cheese in the shell.

JAFO

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/10/13
which begs the better question. why are we all here on Jafo's pole?

Because JAFO has his finger on the pulse of what's hot in America! Wait a minute...that's not his finger!!

Here, you can use my hand. I won't look...

JAFO

16/10/13
Well I braved the warm 65° Nebraska weather today to get not 1 but 2 steak Quesalupas, that's right I said 2. The first one was fantastic my only complaint is the cheese was mostly on the bottom part of the U sharp of the shell but otherwise the construction of this handmade masterpiece was second only to the sistine chapel. Here are some pictures of the first one.
2e52s1h.jpg

8vtdm1.jpg

Just look at that painstaking construction.
29c12f5.jpg

Now as for the second one I won't disgrace RWI it's valued member or the one and only JAFO with pictures of that abortion. Let's just say there was absolutely no cheese in the shell.

And we have another hot-off-the-presses review, only here on JAFO's Pole!

And what a sexy Quesalupa it is! Well proportioned, stacked just right, and looks good from every angle! This may just be the Selena Gomez of Quesalupas : She's drop dead gorgeous, so fresh she's almost Barely Legal, but you won't go to jail for eating her!

JAFO's Pole swells with pride just reading all your reviews. My Pole may just go down in RWI history! And speaking of going down, have you seen Selena Gomez lately?

yowatsu9

4/12/14
I haven't had taco bell in years, but because of this thread I'm going to swing by after the gym & try this out. I'll submit vote after I hit the bathroom..

P.s - anybody try the cinnabon delights yet?

JAFO

16/10/13
I haven't had taco bell in years, but because of this thread I'm going to swing by after the gym & try this out. I'll submit vote after I hit the bathroom..

We shall await your vote and review!

Taco Bell should cut me a big fat check for sticking my Pole out for them!

MSAMatt

I'm Pretty Popular
18/12/14

yeah, they aren't bad at all. the filling is questionable however.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
You know i did get one the other day and it had cheese through out the wrapper just like the ads show , bt the cheese was so greasy it turned the whole wrapper into a doughy mess, i didnt like it, the one skimpy on the wrapper cheese was alot better​

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
I'm having/finishing a Quesalupa as I type this.

MSAMatt

I'm Pretty Popular
18/12/14
so are we to expect a review/tagged pic [MENTION=36101]mclarendude[/MENTION] ?

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Another roving reporter on scene, waving JAFO's Pole in the face of society! Mas Tequila!!

In the words of Dean Martin, "I'll drink to that."